Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Destiny 2: The Final Shape (June 4, 2024) Video Game • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Anthony_, Aug 22, 2016.

1. GettingSodas

Chorus.fm Resident Soda Expert Prestigious

No I'll add you rn. Can you help?

dylan likes this.
  2. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

I was gonna clean my apartment and do some chores, but Destiny comes first

Anthony_ and GettingSodas like this.
  3. GettingSodas

Thank you so much bro lmaoo

We are on right now and I'll invite you to the fireteam and party

4. GettingSodas

Added you

5. Onlyadirector

Trusted Supporter

I'm pumped for Destiny 2. Based on the story rumors, I'm surprised they won't be focusing on the vex for this release. Seems like D2 will be about the Cabal. Being a big grimoire nerd, I'd be disappointed if they didn't go into what Prince Uldren is up to after crash landing on Mars

GettingSodas and wordzanddreamz like this.
  6. tucah

not champ Prestigious

I am (tucah there too) - reading through the rest of this thread, hope you got VoG done!

7. GettingSodas

Haha yes we did. I'll add you!

I just asked you because I saw you were online. Thankfully @dylan was nice enough to help us through it. :-)

dylan likes this.
  8. dylan

Hell yeah we kicked ass. Like I said, if you guys ever need someone to run with through Kings Fall, I know that one like the back of my hand.

Got in a Reddit group last night for Wrath of the Madhine, but couldn't beat Aksis after we had gotten all the monitors on :-/

9. GettingSodas

I absolutely will. We just need to grab one more person.

Damn dude that sucks though. You'll get it eventually! :-)

10. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Trials is so unbelievably frustrating

RuckerPark likes this.
  11. Onlyadirector

Trusted Supporter

That's why I haven't done it since House of Wolves :teethsmile:

12. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I won a raffle last night on a Twitch stream and got carried through Trials. I definitely know how frustrating it can be. Didn't get the pulse rifle either, which was even more frustrating; I wound up getting the auto rifle from the flawless run (which is the second-best Y3 Trials primary by a wide margin). It's in the Monte Carlo archetype and has a really good roll. Looking forward to testing it out in PVP. All three new armor sets are sick as well.

Gonna try and get carried again tonight on one of my other characters. That pulse rifle is too good to not keep trying for it. The shotgun is solid as well but you can only get it as a post-match drop at 7 wins.

13. wordzanddreamz

I spent all day yesterday trying to win a raffle. Who carried you?

14. dylan

Is the autorifle something different than the Doctrine? Because doctrine melts in Crucible. If I didn't love the Last Word so much, I'd use it.

Also finished WotM last night with another group from reddit that had the monitors. Took us hours just to do Aksis but holy shit, I was stoked afterwards. Like the first time killing Oryx. Need to start that exotic quest tonight

Anthony_ likes this.
  15. Anthony_

It's slightly lower rate of fire than the Doctrine; think Monte Carlo archetype. The roll is very good, though, as it has high range and stability, plus Rodeo, the Adept version has Snapshot intrinsically, and the sight is excellent and highlights enemy targets. Solid gun for PVP, although the DPS is a bit low for PVE. I'd still stick with the lower rate of fire autos in PVE, like the raid auto, Shadow Price, Grim Citizen, etc.

His channel name is JakeXGamin. Good dude, trying to grow his channel. I've been doing raffles with him since early in Year 2, he took me on my first Flawless run ever.

16. dylan

Sounds pretty beast! I still can't bring myself to ever run something different than Last Word in crucible, though. I will use that gun until they remove it from the game or until the end of Destiny. Whichever comes first. I reaaaally wish they would have made an ornament for it.

Anthony_ likes this.
  17. wordzanddreamz

1. Yeah I really want the vision stone, even if it is the non-adept version. Gun is good and looks sweet AF

2. Yeah, I try to get my carries from a dude named Cussout. He's good, but my luck with raffles is horrible.

18. wordzanddreamz

I am SO ready for some Iron Banner. Its cool they brought Efrideet back. She's pretty awesome.

dylan likes this.
  19. dylan

Itching to play some IB tonight or tomorrow. I'm gonna have to switch up my usual set up and rock a fusion or shotgun for Supremacy when I'm usually sniping. I'm excited to try out the raid shotgun in supremacy with those perks.

Anthony_ likes this.
  20. Anthony_

Of course I get a God roll Longbow (Shortgaze, Quickdraw, Hidden Hand) during a week where I won't be playing anything other than Supremacy -__-

Anybody wants to play IB tonight hit me up on PSN: APD1026.

dylan likes this.
  21. GettingSodas

Wish I could play IB but still no Rise of Iron for me.

I'm poor af

22. GettingSodas

Soooooo close to hitting 350 light as well

23. Anthony_

Anybody get anything good from IB so far? I got a Clever Dragon (new IB pulse rifle in the Grasp of Malok archetype) with a meh roll that is actually still really good. All I know is, when that gun is in the loot table for the week I'm calling out of work to grind all day every day. It can roll with Braced Frame, High Caliber Rounds, and Counterbalance. That would literally break the Crucible.

24. dylan

yeah pretty much just infusion material so far

Anthony_ likes this.
  25. GettingSodas

So close to the platinum on this game. I have to beat a raid on hard ( @dylan do you mind helping us beat Vault of Glass on hard again? One of these days it doesn't matter when bro. ) and complete a raid without dying (me and 2 of my friends are just doing that 35 skolas arena bc that counts as a raid) and then tian subclass

And BOOM platinum :-)