Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Destiny 2: The Final Shape (June 4, 2024) Video Game • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Anthony_, Aug 22, 2016.

1. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

What light level are you guys? If you're 335+ I can get you through Kings Fall Hard really quickly because I know that one the best.

Anthony_ and GettingSodas like this.
  2. GettingSodas

Chorus.fm Resident Soda Expert Prestigious

We are 335+ and it would be awesome to complete that one :-)

3. John Lopiano

aka Broken Parachute Moderator

Finally up to light level 362. Basically just grinding heroic strikes at this point to get to 370 so I can comfortably do the raid.

Don't forget that Tuesday when it resets, Bungie is doing a patch update and engram/drop levels will rise (blue engrams go from 340 to 365, skeleton key drops go to 400, etc.).

4. Anthony_ Oct 17, 2016
    (Last edited: Dec 18, 2017)
    Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Yeah, if you can even get a skeleton key. I have no idea what they were thinking with the drop rates on those. I played the strike playlist for over an hour earlier today and didn't get a single one. Such a joke.

5. armistice

Captain Vietnam: Bestower of Tumors

Are y'all on xbox or ps4??

edit: sounded dumb

Focus on finding raid groups, inferno supremacy, and popping 3oC everywhere possible. The light levels come fast when you get a good group.

6. armistice

Yea skeleton keys are incredibly broken. As much as I really like the strike-specific rewards I cannot stress enough how dumb strike loot is currently. The sniper and hand cannon from the crucible vendor blow the strike weps out of the water. Run strikes for 3oC and 3oC only.

7. armistice

Armistice1823 on both XBL and PSN. Ain't shit compared to most, but if you ever see me online and need a hand feel free to dm.

8. Anthony_

Grasp of Malok is still worth it if you didn't get one during the week Omnigul was Nightfall back in June. It's still arguably the best PVP pulse in the game if you get Counterbalance/Braced Frame/Feeding Frenzy.

9. kupe

Regular

The new raid is oodles of fun. Recommend running it blind through the first time. We got to the final fight last night, and although we weren't able to beat it we have the strategy down so we should beat it this week. It will be much quicker to run than Kings Fall as well once you know the mechanics

10. armistice

Yea, I have Counterbalance/Perfect Balance/Feeding Frenzy. For sure one of my favorite PVP weps. Palindrome, Outbreak Prime, and Clever Dragon are all a lot of fun to play with too. 2 stability perks on that high rof archetype just melts people.

11. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

When you are listening to the new American Football album and Kinsella hits you with that basic truth:

"We just need...skeleton keys..."

12. RuckerPark

Someone else is in my place. Supporter

have you attempted the hard raid yet?

13. Anthony_

Festival of the Lost returns at reset on Tuesday. Looking forward to seeing what's different from last year (and what the hell is up with those "Ascendant Raisins").

wordzanddreamz and GettingSodas like this.
  14. Anthony_

I have two hard mode completions under my belt. Will be attempting another on Sunday or Monday, most likely, if you're interested.

RuckerPark likes this.
  15. wordzanddreamz

I have not attempted it. I'm still trying to get my regular group through normal mode. They aren't doing so well.

RuckerPark likes this.
  16. RuckerPark

I'love reup with you again soon! I got to last stage before my group shit the bed

17. wordzanddreamz

Happy Festival of the Lost everyone!

Hayley P, GettingSodas and kupe like this.
  18. RuckerPark

19. GettingSodas

Yeah it's mad fun. I've gotten a few shaders, Crotas mask, and the Speaker mask so far.

RuckerPark likes this.
  20. tucah

not champ Prestigious

all i want is the ghost ghost

Anthony_, RuckerPark and GettingSodas like this.
  21. wordzanddreamz

I got the devil ghost

RuckerPark likes this.
  22. GettingSodas

Is that Ever verse purchase only?

23. Anthony_

You can get one Treasure of the Lost (blind-buy, Festival-only loot box containing all the best stuff) for free, per character, by completing the quest that Eva Levante gives you. So if you want to grind for more than three, you're gonna need to delete a character and keep making new ones.

GettingSodas likes this.
  24. GettingSodas

Oh sick.

25. GettingSodas

Hey friends. I have 4 (possibly 5) people that want to run any raid other than Vault of Glass tonight(and WOTM). Does anyone want to play it with us?

Crotas End we have some experience. We crossed the bridge only to realize you need 6 people.

Kings Fall we have zero experience.

I currently do not have Rise of Iron so WOTM is out.