Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Destiny 2: The Final Shape (June 4, 2024) Video Game • Page 166

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Anthony_, Aug 22, 2016.

1. drewinseries

Drew

Does it vary more besides legendary? I have legendary, purple, armor that I can't get the ornaments on.

2. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

If you're just getting into the game for the first time then yeah they can be cool to do. Some of them have some unique loot at the end of some of the adventures. Some are just fun to do. And right now literally every engram that drops is going to be at least 3 light level above what your current equip-able max light can be. So doing any activity will help you grow power.

3. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Not sure. Could be only armor 2.0 legendaries? I thought it was all armor 2.0 legendaries at least.

drewinseries likes this.
  4. So is every legendary armor piece I've collected now an ornament I can apply to gear?

5. tvck

Trusted

Nope, just pieces that were actually ornaments in the past. Eververse, vanguard, crucible, iron banner. Not sure if the Leviathan ones are useable. @Anthony_ might be able to clarify.

6. That's disappointing. Most of those look pretty bad. I want to wear my raid or EP sets.

7. tvck

Trusted

you can reacquire that gear in armor 2.0 variant, by doing those activities.

8. tvck

Trusted

the hope is eventually they will do true transmog, but this is probably the easiest way to do it for now as a proof of concept with their code.

9. So all the armor in my bank from the first 2 years is now useless and I can just trash it?

10. tvck

Trusted

apparently wait until you get level 20 on the season pass where you get something that gives you more shards on dismantle, but yeah, all year 1/2 gear you had prior to Shadowkeep will not have the Armor 2.0 mod system.

11. Thanks! I haven't played since gambit prime came out and everything is very different.

12. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I totally forgot I never got my second seed of light. Is there anything I can do to up the odds of one dropping in the well event?

13. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

I think you just get it automatically on a tier 3. Could be wrong.

Cameron likes this.
  14. Got my buddy hooked again (he wrote the game off completely after D1 and didn’t even try D2 until now)

He said he can’t believe how much better they’ve made it. He’s playing the free version and can’t believe all the content they gave away for nothing.

Anthony_ and Cameron like this.
  15. Anthony_

I know I say this every time but goddamn this raid is gonna be hard to LFG for

16. tvck

Trusted

yeah, i'm hoping i'll be able to raid, but not sure that'll happen.

17. drewinseries

Drew

Raising power after level 900 is slow for sure.

18. Anthony_

Two days ago I did as many powerful rewards as I could on my hunter and then yesterday I gave my highest weapons to my titan and did the same thing (didn't have enough time before reset to do my warlock before my titan to maximize my titan's gains because I didn't want to lose those powerful drops before reset today). Got my titan up to 912 + 6 so technically I'm raid-ready (the world's first race was capped at the 916-920 delta). But I want to make sure I'm at least 921 before I go in so I'll probably do my titan's powerful rewards tonight and then try to find a group for GoS tomorrow night.

drewinseries likes this.
  19. Anthony_

Covers the first three encounters of the four here. Also the hidden chests between encounters 1 & 2 and between 3 & 4.

20. drewinseries

Drew

Honesty I wish my band wasn’t playing a show tonight so I could play this.

Anthony_ likes this.
  21. Anthony_

Got to 927 tonight (919 + 8), so I’m two deltas above where the Contest modifier restricted people on day one. Tomorrow I begin making my first attempt.

22. Anthony_

Final boss guide

23. drewinseries

Drew

Jesus, are all raids this complicated? This will likely be my first Destiny raid experience.

Anthony_ likes this.
  24. Anthony_

This one is on the more complicated side but generally yeah they're all pretty complicated. Other than the Eater of Worlds raid lair, I think maybe the least complicated Destiny 2 raid is probably Scourge of the Past?

drewinseries likes this.
  25. drewinseries

Drew

Excited to dive in when I get higher level. Ill be trying LFG for the first time, I hear its pretty good for that.