Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Destiny 2: The Final Shape (June 4, 2024) Video Game • Page 158

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Anthony_, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Yeah it's going to be a nightmare (pun intended). There's way too much coordination/precise timing that needs to happen with switching the buffs and being in position to shoot the crystals while also clearing trash mobs and knights and ogres. It's gonna be tough af.

2. Anthony_

Yeah like, I like Datto a lot as a content creator and I completely get being frustrated and disappointed, it's a tough situation especially because like you said they literally were right there on that one run and blew it. I just think that it was a bit much.

3. Anthony_

It looks like the best loadout for the final boss is Outbreak/Recluse/Hammerhead. If they were able to shred the boss with six Outbreaks at a 15-level disadvantage, it's going to be stupid good once everyone is above the encounter by 15 levels at 750.

4. tvck

Trusted

BTW, cross save banner was datamined. Could be announced tomorrow for Year 3. THAT'S HUGE

5. Anthony_

Yeah I mean if that really happens I'd definitely consider buying a copy on Xbox to play with more people.

6. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Did Datto have a heated gamer moment

7. Anthony_

lmao yes but not that kind

Joe4th likes this.
  8. tvck

Trusted

Anthony_ likes this.
  9. Anthony_

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

JBoch likes this.
  10. tvck

Trusted

Will be really interesting to see how they announce everything without having the corporate overlord breathing down their necks.

11. Anthony_

I'm assuming one of the first things they announce will be the end of the PS4 exclusivity deal.

12. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

13. Anthony_

Right so the first thing they’re gonna do is announce it’s over. I wouldn’t be surprised if they have a trailer for Shadowkeep on stage at Microsoft’s presser.

RuckerPark likes this.
  14. Anthony_

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

16. Anthony_

Sony just really does not care how horrible they look, it's mind-numbingly stupid that they won't allow cross-save. They're going to have a rough go of it in the next generation if they stay set in their ways like this. Really pissed right now.

17. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

Hyyyyyyped

Anthony_ likes this.
  18. Anthony_

Cross-play is for all platforms, including PS4. The reporting was wrong.

19. The good ol days

Anthony_ likes this.
  20. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

The ViDoc took so many subtle shots at Activision. Seems like they were really holding back Bungie from their true vision of the game.

Anthony_ likes this.
  21. Anthony_

Activision was clearly preventing them from calling it an MMO from day one.

JBoch likes this.
  22. Anthony_

23. tvck

Trusted

Hype

24. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Glad Bungie has the chance to fix the damage Activision did to the game, hopefully this works out for them.

25. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

I took today's announcement as them focusing on expanding the D2 universe rather than building towards D3. Really hope that's the direction.