Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Destiny 2: The Final Shape (June 4, 2024) Video Game • Page 154

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Anthony_, Aug 22, 2016.

1. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

11 hours in and no completions yet

RuckerPark likes this.
  2. Onlyadirector

Trusted Supporter

What a fucking raid, Bungie. 18 hours and nothing. And there's still another encounter after riven.

3. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

How active is the Xbox clan? I may want an invite.

4. RuckerPark

Someone else is in my place. Supporter

It’s not at all. I left it bc it was dead.

5. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

If anyone wants to join my clan you can. We only have 4 very active members... but I'm not trying to just be one of those join a giant clan just to mooch the stuff people.

RuckerPark likes this.
  6. This expansion has been fantastic.

7. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yep

8. kupe

Regular

it's so damn good. I'm addicted. It sucks they probably lost a ton of people with year 1 of Destiny 2. I've been trying to convince some of my friends to come back but they think I'm just a Bungie fanboy.

9. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Just beat the main story (pre-expansion). Shorter and easier than I expected, but a damn good time. Gaul was way too easy / simple fight mechanics after being built up in all the cutscenes so much.

10. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

A friend got my hand me down GFX card(GeForce 780 superclocked) to work in my current PC. And with that, I bought the whole game again even after just buying and beating Forsaken(main campaign) on Xbox. Dammit Bungie. Played it most of the day today, beat campaign again. Level 49 and 498 power. Trying to get to Dreaming city. It stays mostly at 60FPS. Drops a bit here and there but overall very smooth. I guess I’m a PC player now since all my friends are already.

Oh, and I’m still playing with an Xbox One controller since I don’t feel as confidant with mouse and keyboard after trying it for a bit.

kupe likes this.
  11. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

When do you get the second seed of light?

12. tvck

Trusted

Chance to drop from blind well.

Cameron likes this.
  13. kupe

Regular

anyone beat the raid yet? beaten the first 3 encounters so far. It's a tough learning curve at first, especially if you're a lower light level, but it should be pretty easy to run through once you're a higher light level and know the encounters

14. tvck

Trusted

Not yet unfortunately. Only 553 at the moment. Getting married in 2 weeks so Forsaken has been played maybe twice a week since launch lol.

kupe likes this.
  15. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Bumping this thread because the game is gud again and it's time to get hyped up for the return of Daddy Calus

16. Anthony_

dylan likes this.
  17. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

no

dylan likes this.
  18. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

i cannot in good conscious play this game until the v pressing issue that has been ignored by the devs for years now has been resolved which is sniper flinch and sniper ammo economy. this game is literally unplayable until it's fixed

19. Anthony_

I'm with you on flinch but the special ammo economy has never been better man, the system they've worked out is really fair

Vase Full Of Rocks and dylan like this.
  20. dylan

starting with 2-3 rounds is a travesty. at least when they nerfed it in D1 you started with a max mag of 4-6 rounds

21. Anthony_

Gotta grind for those armor perks then man, sniper scavenger and sniper reserves

Come back to us Dyl

dylan likes this.
  22. dylan

fine you wore me down

23. Anthony_

I'll see you On Line™ tonight

dylan likes this.
  24. dylan

yeah alright i got nothing else to do