Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Destiny 2: The Final Shape (June 4, 2024) Video Game • Page 153

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Anthony_, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

2. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Haha I'm just joshing, man. Just joshing.

Cameron likes this.
  3. Makoto

Monafide bonafide

Crucible had Mayhem but now its gone and pvp isnt fun again

4. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

A friend and I just started playing about three weeks ago so we're still trying to figure out how all of this works. Two questions...

-We joined a faction last week (ish?). First few days we received faction tokens for completing public events, crucible, etc, but haven't received any recently. What determines receiving faction tokens?
    -How do you join a clan?

5. tvck

Trusted

1. The faction tokens are only available during the weeks of Faction Rallies.
    2. You can search the bungie forums (Clan Finder Forum - Groups | Bungie.net)

JBoch likes this.
  6. Makoto

Monafide bonafide

Anyone on ps4 wanna do the eater of worlds raid sometime? I've never done it and would like to give it a spin.

7. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

What’s the level requirement?

8. Makoto

Monafide bonafide

9. tvck

Trusted

Anyone doing Solstice stuff?

kupe likes this.
  10. The first tier of armor wasn't bad until I hit the 30 super kill in pvp requirement. I'm terrible and it's taking forever.

11. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I’ve been really enjoying the crucible lately.

I’ve also been following a lot of the trailers for the new expansion. Though I can’t justify buying it day 1. The Black Talon sword looks awesome.

12. I'm back to playing this again with my brother. Gonna be playing a ton again once the expansion is out. I haven't played for months, still catching up on the past two expansions.

Anyone able to invite my brother on Ps4 to our clan? His username is MediumWeener

BTW I'm djkillzmo on there.

13. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

The Cerberus 1 sounds like an awesome weapon. They’re comparing it to the contra gun.

14. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

My friend made this video. It’s pretty funny. Spoilers if you haven’t seen any of the Forsaken trailers.

15. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

This Gambit preview is soooo fun. I love this mode. It’s a perfect mix of crucible, and PVE.

Very hyped for the expansion.

16. mesi

Regular

Got a noob question for you guys: got this because it was free on PS Plus, and I am currently about halfway through the campaign. Do I need to finish the single player game in order to be able to participate in raids or can I jump right in? Campaign starts to bore me a little.

17. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah you do have to finish the campaign to open up most endgame activities.

18. mesi

Regular

Thanks! Bummer, but understandable.

19. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

I was able to get a GFX card for free from a friend but couldn't get it to work. Getting another GFX card from another friend that actually more powerful today and putting it in. If all goes well I'll be buying the game on PC.

Since I've already done the story and base DLC stories on XB, I'm thinking about using the spark of light to boost a hunter up to 320. I know once you do that you can't do the main campaign or DLC stories on that character, but I'm assuming that all the normal main areas are accessible right?

(basically possibly jumping from Xbox to PC due to ALL my friends already moving to PC when before I refused to swap since my PC wasn't quite up to snuff)

20. kupe

Regular

Yes all the areas should be open to you.

Side note: In my opinion, this expansion is the best Destiny has ever been. I'm having so much fun again. Borderline addiction at this point. Brings me back to the Taken King days, but with even more things to do and accomplish. And crucible is actually FUN again.

Cameron and wordzanddreamz like this.
  21. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yeah loving Forsaken

22. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Has anyone had any connectivity issues though with this new expansion? I’ve been logged off twice since it came out mid strike or mission

23. wordzanddreamz

I really want that jacket for beating the raid in the first 24 hours.

kupe likes this.
  24. kupe

Regular

No problems for me. I feel like this expansion has had quite a few bugs but I've been lucky enough to not get any of them thus far.

25. wordzanddreamz

raid looks tough already.