Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Destiny 2: The Final Shape (June 4, 2024) Video Game • Page 174

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Anthony_, Aug 22, 2016.

1. tvck

Trusted

I play on PC

2. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Datto's dungeon guide is out. He has all the Urn locations in there too.

3. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

easily best of the 3 dungeons. i love it a lot

Vase Full Of Rocks and Anthony_ like this.
  4. Anthony_

Also one of the more unique boss fights they've ever had in the series. Not mechanically intense but really high-energy and satisfying to complete.

dylan likes this.
  5. tvck

Trusted

RIP forge cheese

dylan likes this.
  6. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

Did they just fix it? It was working for about an hour this afternoon and now it kicks me to orbit every time

8. Anthony_

Always impressed by how fast they can move when it’s to fix something that benefits us

JBoch and Vase Full Of Rocks like this.
  9. tvck

Trusted

upload_2020-6-15_18-58-13.gif

10. tvck

Trusted

Thankfully I got all 3 chars to 1040+

11. Anthony_ Jun 15, 2020
    (Last edited: Jun 15, 2020)
    Anthony_

Meanwhile there’s an issue with one of the Level 2 Recaster upgrades where it auto-deposits Twisted Energy. It can only deposit 250 at a time, so once you unlock it if you ever earn more than 250 at once (say, oh, idk, by doing a weekly Recaster bounty), it auto-deposits 250 only and you lose the rest.

But yeah, gotta make sure people stop “ruining the game” by AFK forge farming.

12. tvck

Trusted

Oof thanks for the heads up on that upgrade. Will avoid

13. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

run 750 ghaul nightmare. you can run it in 3-5 minutes and you either get an umbral or altered energy

14. Anthony_

You might as well just manually queue into forges over and over

15. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Wait, I'm lost. What are you talking about?

I just hit 900 so I have no idea what's going on.

16. I don't understand why the new season's armor can accept some season of the dawn mods but not others. Do I just not bother with any of the new armor since I barely have any new mods and then get punished later on when the gear sunsets? Why is everything Bungie does so convoluted and frustrating?

17. tvck

Trusted

They fixed it.

18. Anthony_

yeah I saw, had no idea they were even working on it or realized it was a problem so i'm glad they already fixed it because i wasn't looking forward to having to hold on to my weeklies this week

19. tvck

Trusted

and the toggle sprint for controller should be getting fixed this week, for those it has bothered.

20. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

PC player who plays with controller here; glad they are fixing it!

21. Anthony_

ngl finding out there are people who endlessly click L3 while sprinting was shocking to me. I saw everyone complaining about them having "messed up sprinting" and I was so confused because it felt exactly the same to me.

Joe4th likes this.
  22. tvck

Trusted

I never realized I did it until I switched to MnK on PC and that's how it is by default.

23. It's week 2 and I already can't find an instance on Io that actually has people in it to do the Contact public event.

24. tvck

Trusted

Looks like the sprint toggle will be fixed today. rejoice! kind of pissed tho because I won't be able to play for a couple of hours...

25. Anthony_

Preorders are finally live on PS4