Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Destiny 2: Lightfall (February 28, 2023) Video Game • Page 178

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Anthony_, Aug 22, 2016.

1. drewinseries

Drew

Anybody running 12 player raids? DSC with 12 in Light/Dark and Rapture rooms dropped my frames by almost half haha.

2. tvck

Trusted

lol I haven't tried but it looks wild. Saw a clip of 12 Jotunns against Morgeth lol

3. drewinseries

Drew

This season has been a lot of fun. Finally Grandmaster ready. First time :-)

Also did Iron banner for a bit and love the armor that drops in it.

tvck likes this.
  4. tvck

Trusted

I feel they really knocked it out of the park this season. Narratively it’s one of the best they’ve done. Obviously some things still need some work but I’m playing daily still so I’m enjoying it.

5. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I need to get back in. Would love adaptive triggers for the 5.

6. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I've been really happy with this season. I'm kind of at that point where I'm checking in on Tuesdays, doing my weekly challenges, and then playing other games though. Monster Hunter has been so good so far.

tvck likes this.
  7. tvck

Trusted

Very healthy approach to Destiny 2 quite frankly. Luckily I was able to grab a PS5 so I'm going through other games at the moment. Both Spider-man games are insane on it.

8. SoCoWilderNeSs

Regular Supporter

I never even considered checking for a Destiny 2 thread on here. Any of you play on PC?

I mostly like to play PVP and trials, I just wish Bungie took cheating seriously and forked out the cash for a real anti-cheat. If anyone ever wants someone to try running some cards with let me know! Just no cheaters please. I won't play with anyone who aim bots.

9. drewinseries

Drew

I play on PC. Mainly done PvE stuff, but just did my first bit of Trials and Iron banner and had a decent time, would do again. I seem to prefer PvP for the hunt for good gun drops rather than actually enjoying it.

SoCoWilderNeSs likes this.
  10. Bungie always manages to generate so much hype right before smacking me in the face with extra pay walls every season. Oh well, time to dive back in.

11. Anthony_

updated the original post with Witch Queen details

12. Anthony_ Aug 24, 2021
    (Last edited: Aug 24, 2021)
    Anthony_

Trailer for the new season starting today

Season of the Lost details: Bungie.net

13. drewinseries

Drew

New season vibes entices me way more than Splicer. Damn that is a long season though.

14. Anthony_

Yeah but the 30th Anniversary drop in December is going to be like another mini-season though. A new dungeon, Gjallarhorn back, and sick armor to go after. It'll be a nice holdover until February.

drewinseries and Onlyadirector like this.
  15. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

“Crossplay is here”, like, today? Cool! Can finally play with my PC friends!

CarpetElf and Anthony_ like this.
  16. Crossplay might get me to play this again tbf

Anthony_ likes this.
  17. tvck

Trusted

This might be one of the smoother seasonal releases in recent memory. And crossplay appears to be working like a charm!

18. tvck

Trusted

Also, holy shit everything coming this season, 30th Anniversary, and Witch Queen.

19. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

so unbelievably hyped after today. next year + in D2 is gonna be nutty

20. failinginplace

Regular

aaaaaand Eyasluna and 1kStare!

Anthony_ likes this.
  21. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I’m so intimidated to jump back into this game lol

failinginplace likes this.
  22. Anthony_

if you need any help just ask!

23. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I will say I’ve found the best time to jump back in is right when a new season starts. That way you have a clear focus on “what to do” with the seasonal storyline at least. And then while you’re waiting for the weekly resets for that storyline/quest to continue, you can casually explore the other stuff you’ve missed.

24. tvck

Trusted

failinginplace likes this.
  25. failinginplace

Regular

Hey I need to sherpa 3 more people through Vault of Glass who have never done it before to get my sherpa emblem, so if anyone is interested that hasn't done VoG before, let me know. It's honestly one of the coolest pieces of content in all of destiny and absolutely not something to be afraid of. Plus the loot is dope.