Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Destiny 2: The Final Shape (June 4, 2024) Video Game • Page 177

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Anthony_, Aug 22, 2016.

1. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

ViDoc tomorrow!

2. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

JBoch likes this.
  3. drewinseries

Drew

Looks good!

4. failinginplace

Regular

some massive reveals in there. also, chill hang with Zavala, Osiris, and the Red Legion Blood Guard??????

5. Anthony_

The seasonal storyline with Uldren/Crow, Osiris, and Spider teaming up to help us battle Xivu Arath's forces is going to be wild

tvck likes this.
  6. tvck

Trusted

[​IMG]
    me waiting for the next 2 weeks to hurry up and get over with.

7. Anthony_

Beyond Light is exactly two weeks away, and then PS5 two days later.

Bless.

8. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Is there anything I can do/should do as a solo player in these next 2 weeks before some of this other content is vaulted away?

9. Anthony_

Not really anything as a solo player, no. You could try and grab some of the exotics whose quests are tied to destinations that are leaving, but Bungie has said that there will eventually be a way to earn them all in Year 4 so it's not too pressing if you don't want to. Other than that, most of the good stuff that's going away is not solo stuff.

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  10. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

It’s 44 mins after go live time and I’m still not in.
    :tear:

11. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

Bungie really dropped the ball with the end of Y3 event and the BL rollout

12. Supernova

I thought the event was fine. Got to explore the Last City and go to a new area. Sort of anti-climatic yes, but I think it was fine. BL rollout I'm fine with also. Server problems for new games are always expected now a days. I got in eventually, played a bit, now I'm off getting ready for work. Life moves on. Can't wait to play more after work and tomorrow.

13. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

The event was cool but I was referring to the server issues. They told everyone to log on 90 minutes before the end of the season and it took people 30+ minutes just to get in. Lots of people couldn't even get into the Last City destination and had to watch from the tower (missed out on the emblem). Just seems like a very unprepared rollout for both parts.

14. Supernova

Oh yeah that part. Yeah it took me a bit to get in. Luckily I never got disconnected and was able to see it.

15. dylan

new raid is amazing. jumping puzzle is easily the best location/design/playspace they've ever done.

Kings Fall
    Wrath
    DSC
    GoS
    SoTP
    VoG
    LW
    Leviathan
    EoW
    CoS
    CE
    SoS

16. Anthony_

17. Anthony_

18. Anthony_

19. Barcara

Regular

What're you're guys thoughts on Beyond Light so far?

I'm really enjoying it but I only started playing a couple months ago. There's still SO much for me to do because I almost exclusively played the soon-to-be-vaulted content until it was vaulted. Nessus, the Moon, and the Forsaken locstions are mostly untouched for me.

20. Anthony_

Post-raid the expansion was really opened up. I think it's better than Shadowkeep for sure. There's quite a lot to do at the moment.

tvck likes this.
  21. tvck

Trusted

Also, Europa is the best patrol zone they've ever done. I've found myself just running around and killing the slew of high value targets, especially since they drop good gear.

22. failinginplace

Regular

I think this expansion is probably one of the strongest in D2. Europa is fantastic, what they are doing for solo players with the legendary and master Lost Sectors is great (grinded out 15 LS's to get my Mask of Bakris this morning!), and Deep Stone Crypt was F***KING amazing. Probably one of my favorite raids they have ever done. I like that it was a somewhat subdued launch, and then after the raid completed everything really ripped open more. This is very well done.

My only complaint is the stuff with Crow. I'm hoping they build that system out and do something to change up the boss fights because doing 30min of crucible or strikes just to burn a boss in 20 seconds is unbalanced.

Rumors is Hawkmoon will drop with Dawning next week as some sort of quest. And Banner returns. Gonna be a shitshow. Love it.

JBoch likes this.
  23. Anthony_

There's likely more stuff coming related to Season of the Hunt, as currently you can only obtain 6 upgrades for the Lure but the seasonal seal says there are seven.

Also, the Dawning starts 12/15, not next week. Iron Banner is next week.

24. failinginplace

Regular

you're right, i realized the date mistake after the fact lol thank goodness both arent at the same time

25. dylan

next gen update tomorrow lets goooooo.