Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Despised Icon / Carnifex / Fallujah / Rings Of Saturn / Lorna Shore / She Must Burn Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Dec 14, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes Dec 14, 2016
    (Last edited: Mar 8, 2017)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

2/01 - Las Vegas, NV @ Vinyl at Hard Rock Hotel (Carnifex, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    2/02 - San Diego, CA @ SOMA (Carnifex, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    2/03 - Phoenix, AZ @ Joe's Grotto (Carnifex, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    2/04 - Farmington, NM @ Top Deck (Carnifex, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    2/05 - Denver, CO @ Marquis Theater (Carnifex, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    2/07 - Dallas, TX @ Trees (Carnifex, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    2/08 - Austin, TX @ Dirty Dog Bar (Carnifex, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    2/09 - San Antonio, TX @ Paper Tiger (Carnifex, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    2/10 - Oklahoma City, OK @ 89th Street Collective (Carnifex, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    2/11 - Birmingham, AL @ Zydeco (Carnifex, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    2/12 - Columbia, SC @ New Brookland Tavern (Carnifex, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    2/14 - Orlando, FL @ Backbooth (Carnifex, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    2/15 - Jacksonville, FL @ 1904 Music Hall (Carnifex, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    2/16 - Margate, FL @ O'Malleys (Carnifex, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    2/17 - St. Petersburg, FL @ Local 662 (Carnifex, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    2/18 - Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade (Hell) (Carnifex, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    2/19 - Virginia Beach, VA @ Shaka's Live (Carnifex, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    2/21 - Baltimore, MD @ Baltimore Soundstage (Carnifex, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    2/22 - Stanhope, NJ @ Stanhope House (Carnifex, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    2/23 - Brooklyn, NY @ Knitting Factory (Carnifex, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    2/24 - Long Island, NY @ Revolution (Carnifex, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    2/25 - Worcester, MA @ Palladium (Upstairs) (Carnifex, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    2/26 - Reading, PA @ Reverb (Carnifex, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)

2/28 - Hartford, CT @ The Studio at Webster Underground (Carnifex, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    3/01 - Poughkeepsie, NY @ The Loft (Carnifex, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    3/02 - Burlington, VT @ Higher Ground (Carnifex, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    3/03 - Albany, NY @ Trick Shots (Carnifex, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    3/04 - Syracuse, NY @ Lost Horizon (Carnifex, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    3/05 - Buffalo, NY @ Waiting Room (Carnifex, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    3/06 - Erie, PA @ Basement Transmissions (Carnifex, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    3/07 - Cleveland, OH @ Agora Ballroom (Carnifex, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    3/08 - Pittsburgh, PA @ Diesel (Carnifex, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    3/09 - Columbus, OH @ Park Street Saloon (Carnifex, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    3/10 - Indianapolis, IN @ Emerson Theater (Carnifex, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    3/11 - Valparaiso, IN @ Big Shots (Carnifex, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    3/12 - Clarksville, TN @ The Warehouse (Carnifex, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    3/14 - Knoxville, TN @ The Concourse (Carnifex, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    3/15 - Louisville, KY @ Diamond Bar & Grill (Carnifex, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)
    3/16 - Grand Rapids, MI @ The Stache (Carnifex, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore, She Must Burn)

3/17 - Toronto, ON @ Opera House (Carnifex, Despised Icon, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore)
    3/18 - Ottawa, ON @ Barrymore's Music Hall (Carnifex, Despised Icon, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore)
    3/19 - Quebec City, QC @ Imperial Bell (Carnifex, Despised Icon, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore)
    3/21 - Pontiac, MI @ The Crofoot (Carnifex, Despised Icon, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore)
    3/22 - Chicago, IL @ Double Door (Carnifex, Despised Icon, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore)
    3/23 - Omaha, NE @ Lookout Lounge (Carnifex, Despised Icon, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore)
    3/24 - Minneapolis, MN @ Cabooze (Carnifex, Despised Icon, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore)
    3/26 - Saskatoon, SK @ O'Brien's Event Center (Carnifex, Despised Icon, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore)
    3/27 - Edmonton, AB @ Starlite Room (Carnifex, Despised Icon, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore)
    3/28 - Calgary, AB @ Dickens Pub (Carnifex, Despised Icon, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore)
    3/29 - Spokane, WA @ The Pin (Carnifex, Despised Icon, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore)
    3/30 - Seattle, WA @ Studio Seven (Carnifex, Despised Icon, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore)
    3/31 - Bend, OR @ Domino Room (Carnifex, Despised Icon, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore)
    4/01 - Reno, NV @ Jub Jub's Thirst Parlor (Carnifex, Despised Icon, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore)
    4/02 - Pomona, CA @ The Glass House (Carnifex, Despised Icon, Fallujah, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore)

2. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

long fucking tour shit

goation and bstadtfeld like this.
  3. bstadtfeld

but does it djent?

I'm super hyped for this. Gonna catch the Indy date, but kinda bummed that Despised Icon isn't on that date.

4. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Bend is the weirdest place in Oregon for this tour to stop. Pretty sure that's a 5 hour drive for me. I may have to (regretably) pass. Ugh...

5. ADayToFall

A home like yours is upside down

Two dates near me.

Why am I getting unfair things?

6. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

It's more like 3-3.5 hours after the quick Google Maps search, but still. I may make the trek down.

7. ADayToFall

A home like yours is upside down

At least you get Despised Icon.

-__-

bstadtfeld likes this.
  8. OdeToTheSun

Ø

2/17 St. Pete date is actually at Crowbar in Tampa.. which is what the flyer says, but I've seen a bunch of posts saying The Local 662. Kinda confusing, haha.

9. goation

Regular

Missed RoS on their spring tour will definitely try and catch this one. I love Fallujah too. Haven't heard the others. Dang what a long freakin tour, though. Hope they all stay healthy physically and mentally. 53 shows in two months is insane. 12 straight days at the start of March.

10. bstadtfeld

but does it djent?

Not sure how into She Must Burn people are here but does anyone know what they're gonna do without their keyboarist/clean vocalist? She added a lot to their music.

11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

This started last week.

12. AnataFan4Life

I could see a couple of these bands doing Summer Slaughter

13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Despised Icon is listed above Carnifex on the Chicago date.

14. bstadtfeld

but does it djent?

Anyone here been to a date yet? Most of the setlists I've seen are incomplete or don't exist.

15. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I'm still waiting for them to announce where the Chicago show will be moved to since Double Door closed. Both the Moose Blood and Four Year Strong shows got moved to Bottom Lounge.

16. bstadtfeld

but does it djent?

Carnifex did a livestream last night of them covering The Heretic Anthem by Slipknot. Interesting.

17. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

dude I know went to the first date and got the setlist from shawn

Dark Heart Ceremony
    Slow Death
    Drown me in Blood
    Slit Wrist Behavior
    With Filth and Faith
    Hatred and Slaughter
    Six Feet Closer to Hell
    Die Without Hope
    Dark Days
    Lie to my Face
    Hell Chose Me

there was 2 more, one was Heretic Anthem, and one more that I don't remember the name of..

18. OdeToTheSun Feb 12, 2017
    (Last edited: Feb 12, 2017)
    OdeToTheSun

Ø

They've got a new one now.. or maybe just for this tour (but her Instagram post made it sound like she's a part of the band).

19. bstadtfeld

but does it djent?

Thanks. I saw a setlist a few days ago. I'm pumped for it now.

Austin Schwarm likes this.