Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Designated Survivor (ABC) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by joe727, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

OMG the ending of the last episode was shocking!!! Still can't believe it!!!

2. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Wow these last two episodes

DejaMoi likes this.
  3. johnnyferris

Show continues to be pretty good.

But I had to bump this thread for that cringey product placement scene they had for Ford. Painfully obvious and they owned it

imthesheriff likes this.
  4. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Kind of completely forgot we were entering Fall and this would be coming back soon. I am really interested to see where they go from here. I enjoyed the first season. Nothing groundbreaking, but it was something entertaining to look forward to every week.

imthesheriff and DejaMoi like this.
  5. Colin Your Enthusiasm

Ah nice i got into this show a bit after it had started airing so the wait hasen't felt long at all

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  6. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Plus I'm used to 10-12 episode seasons and then waiting a full year for new episodes. I think Season 1 of this ended in March? Definitely helps it go by quicker.

7. I don't even remember what happened during the finale.

8. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

There wasn't really a cliffhanger I think is why. They catch the traitor in the White House and Lazaro or whatever his name is dies. Kirkman tells the American people the truth, the one rich guy who ran the whole terrorist group is still on the run..

I may or may not have had to look up a recap of the episode to remember myself.

9. johnnyferris

I think they're still trying to figure out Kirkman was named Designated Survivor. That could have been resolved in the finale. I just don't remember.

10. Colin Your Enthusiasm

This is back this week yay!

11. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Is it Wednesday night?

DejaMoi likes this.
  12. johnnyferris

I totally forgot this would be back. Excited to watch the opener once I have the time.

13. Colin Your Enthusiasm

14. Colin Your Enthusiasm

I have missed Maggie Q! I wonder who the new characters are and who will play them

15. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Anyone watching this? I'm on episode 3 but I'm not sure about this second season.

16. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

17. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

NOOOO!!! I actually really enjoyed this show.

18. johnnyferris

Reminds me that I need to watch season 2

19. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

When season 2 is over, someone let me know if the story wraps up nicely enough to make it worth watching the second season. Otherwise I actually think the first season was a pretty good full story and I'm satisfied leaving it at that.

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  20. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Yeah, I was trying to decide whether to continue with season 2. It’s begun to drag for me.

21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Picked up by Netflix.

22. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

Yeah we are back for more which I am good with because I liked the actors but hopefully the storylines are better this season.

swboyd likes this.
  23. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

basically my thoughts on the matter. i got bored halfway through this season, and once ABC cancelled it, i lost motivation to finish it because the quality took such a dip...but now that it's coming back and i like a lot of the characters, i'll probably give it a second chance.

24. johnnyferris

This is interesting. Does this mean the first two seasons will be available to stream there?

25. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

They already are in the UK. That’s how I could watch it (although I did stop watching half way through season 2).

johnnyferris and Night_Sky like this.