Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Departures Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by DCNUFC06, May 28, 2016.

1. DCNUFC06

Couldn't find a thread on this band so decided to make one.

Released a new single "Broken" yesterday from their upcoming record "Death Touches us from the Moment We Begin to Love"

Teenage Haze has held up really well for me over the years, which is surprising considering I really don't listen to too much hardcore anymore.

Broken picks up right where they left off.
    Pretty great!

2. Inna Selez

Regular

Advice on a future - give a link on video at least. Nice feature on this forum - youtube button.

3. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

i have always loved "21"

just started the new album, i want to cry for hours.

4. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

The new album is so good.

5. DCNUFC06

New album is fantastic

6. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Just starting the new album. Agreed about Teenage Haze holding up really well, hell of an album.

7. what

Regular

Enjoying this. Going back their older stuff and I honestly have a tough time getting through it. His voice cracks used to not bother me but teenage haze just grates on my ears now... His voice sounds much improved on here though and this could sneak into my eoty list

8. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Miss them

9. Jake W

Same. Death Touches Us... Has become one of my favourite albums ever.

10. CapnJazzHandz

Regular Supporter

11. Jake W

Yeah it's awful. Already got my ticket for the last show and I'm considering going to the Glasgow one too

12. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Was just listening to them the other day. Sad way to go out, shame these shows will fall right in the middle of my trips to London and Glasgow