Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Denver, CO Thread Location • Page 8

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Yeah would love to!

GrantCloud and supernovagirl like this.
  2. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

@Max_123 after looking over your post many of those suggestions are stuff that is on our list haha so I’m excited!
    I think Saturday I’m trying to meet up with @thesoftskeleton and @dylan probably grab drinks at a dog friendly place haha if you’re down!

Also, I like cider and margaritas (especially cheap ones) so any recs for the best ones?

3. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

Uno mas!

@Max_123 @thesoftskeleton

supernovagirl, GrantCloud and Ken like this.
  4. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Yeah i'm down to meet up Saturday! it's supposed to be pretty nice out too. Uno Mas for margaritas or Stem for ciders!

GrantCloud and supernovagirl like this.
  5. supernovagirl

Uno mas it is! Haha. And yeah stem is the one place my friend already had planned haha!

Max_123 likes this.
  6. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

I miss going to shows in Denver

7. dylan

@Max_123 @thesoftskeleton @supernovagirl

Uno Mas @ 1:00 PM
    1585 South Pearl St
    Denver, CO 80210

sound good? We can't stay too long because we have to pick jojo up from her first time visit at the dog daycare place

Ken likes this.
  8. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

cya there

9. dylan

you're not invited

Max_123, GrantCloud and Ken like this.
  10. supernovagirl

Sure! Wait are they dog friendly??? I need to meet bear and Leonardo and anabelle!!!
    I would say Jojo but clearly she’s a busy gal

iCarly Rae Jepsen and Ken like this.
  11. dylan

yup! they are I don't think @Max_123 is legally allowed to go anywhere that isn't dog friendly

12. supernovagirl

That makes sense

dylan likes this.
  13. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Yes i'll be there!

This is true

supernovagirl likes this.
  14. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Moved to CO a little over 5 months ago now. I’m down in Colorado Springs area, but wanted to see if anyone has recs for things to do in Denver. I went to Torchy’s a couple times and visited the House of Pod studio, but looking for like some museum/sight-seeing recs.

supernovagirl and CarpetElf like this.
  15. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Visit Red rocks, even if it’s not for a show. It’s still cool to see. The Botanic gardens are also great, but probably better to wait until spring for that. I also enjoy the aquarium.
    I’ve never been able to make it to the Art Museum, but it’s supposed to be great.

You can usually find something to do wandering around RiNo. There’s lots of cool breweries, restaurants and street art.

16. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Thanks! I will definitely be waiting until spring to do any outdoors things.

aoftbsten likes this.
  17. @@ron

Regular

Wife and I will be going to see Brandi Carlile at Red Rocks in December! Ready to explore Colorado. We haven’t been in forever

aoftbsten likes this.
  18. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

The only times I ever went to CO Springs growing up was to see shows at the Black Sheep. Good times.

As for Denver, Mile High Comics is pretty cool. Oh and the Aquarium! Oh and definitely go to Casa Bonita.

19. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

I really want to visit Mile High Comics. I’ll just be fearing for my wallet the entire time haha.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  20. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

I have two extra tickets for Best Coast/mannequin pussy this Saturday at Ogden. Anyone interested in them? I will see cheap for $15 each so 30 total (originally $22 plus fees each)

CarpetElf likes this.
  21. JBoch

Trusted Supporter

Anyone else have an Ikon Pass and losing their mind trying to make plans while dealing with the reservation system?

22. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I took the train from Union Station to Winter Park last weekend and I have to say it was awesome. It really beats the hell out of driving. If it wasn't so expensive I would do it every time I go skiing because I-70 sucks ass.

dylan likes this.
  23. dylan

I don't drive I-70 west of golden Fri-Sun in the Winter months. a literal parking lot.

24. dylan

and we don't even ski! we just tried to hike or go stay in a cabin somewhere in the mountains and it's that bad

Max_123 likes this.
  25. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

At this point, if I'm taking a hiking/camping type trip I'll either take off work for a weekday trip or try to find a spot where I can take 285. The traffic can still suck on 285, but it's nowhere near as bad.

dylan likes this.