Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Demi Lovato Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Kiana, May 17, 2016.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Born in 1992 in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Demi Lovato started out as a child actor on Barney & Friends. In 2007, Demi Lovato got a part on a short Disney Channel show called As the Bell Rings, and then she landed the starring role of the movie Camp Rock. While filming Camp Rock, Demi Lovato began also recording three songs for the film's soundtrack and has had several solo releases since. In 2009, Lovato got the lead in the series Sonny with a Chance, another Disney Channel show. She later became a judge on the television competition show The X Factor from 2012 to 2013.

2. Kiana May 17, 2016
    (Last edited: Jul 7, 2016)
    Kiana

I'm fairly indifferent to her newer music, but her songs about her dad will always make me want to curl up and cry forever

Removed cause the video is private now :tear:

Also she was cute in this giving Nick a hard time for his Disney love triangle lol

3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

her shading Nick was so funny

4. Kiana

I died when she called him LIES-a Minnelli and said "Maybe they found your purity ring"

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  5. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

So happy this thread exists! Wasn't huge on her latest album, but Demi and whatever the one before that are so so good.

6. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

Her last few have been colossal disappointment, but her second record is one of the best pop albums I've ever heard

Kiana likes this.
  7. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

Her new song sounds right off of Selena's record, haha. I dig it. Not amazing but it's pretty good

8. Kiana

olderish song leaked

9. Threads

Regular Prestigious

Seeing her with Nick in two weeks. Wish she was playing more from HWGA or Don't Forget but I'll bop regardless.

10. iCarly Rae Jepsen

11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

12. Kiana

That's an interesting outfit. Sis needs to decide what kinda music she wants to release and get back to me! She chases unmemorable radio hits but then talks about soul and winning grammys. Get it together and be great again, girl!

13. cshadows2887

Preach it!

Amen, hallelujah.

Kiana likes this.
  14. Inna Selez

Regular

15. cshadows2887

Despite having the biggest voice and the real showcase spot in that tribute, she came out the most unmemorable

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  16. Inna Selez

Regular

Catchy song.

17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

18. Inna Selez

Regular

Wait I saw same concept video with hot sauce bottle. But ICR name of the track.

19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

new single coming soon and supposedly a new album this year

Contender likes this.
  20. I listened to her first two albums the other day for the first time and was so surprised in a good way. Reminded me a lot of Katy Perry's debut and other pop rock artists and bands of the mid to late 00's. Feels like her post 2009-stuff is lacking identity wise and that her incredible range isn't enough for me to get over the mostly bland instrumentation. "Cool For The Summer" is one of the best pop songs of the last few years tho.

Aregala and Kiana like this.
  21. Kiana

Her first two albums are def her peak. She only chases radio hits now which I wouldn't even care if they were good, but they're mostly bland and late to trends and then she gets upset when she doesn't get a Grammy and I'm like... sis. I enjoy some of her post-HWGA songs but she's no longer an artist I'm ever excited about.

Aregala and Petit nain des Îles like this.
  22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

single Tuesday

23. cshadows2887

I wish I could still get excited about new music from her.

Petit nain des Îles and Aregala like this.
  24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Aregala likes this.
  25. Aregala

Blistering Guitar Lead

I like this song quite a bit!

Reminds me a lot of My Everything era Ariana which is never a bad thing

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.