Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Degrassi

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by xapplexpiex, Jul 27, 2019.

1. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

This is a thread for all the series.

The Next Generation was a big part of my life when I was growing up. My fiancé never watched it, so we’re binging it. All the episodes are free on its official YouTube channel. Some stuff is pretty cringy and I like mainly for nostalgia. But some character moments really get to me.

2. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh my god you just made my week with this news. I had no idea they were streaming TNG anywhere. I was so obsessed with it growing up.

I think I actually prefer junior high and high going back as an adult, but it’s been so long since I’ve seen TNG that some of it may impress me more now. It used to be on Netflix but that was dropped a while ago.

What are your favorite moments from each series?

xapplexpiex likes this.
  3. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

I’ve honestly never seen the old series, only TNG.
    I’d have to think about moments. But my favorite couples are Shawn and Emma, Paige and Spinner, and JT and Liberty.

4. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

You have to do it!! The cast is so good and it will help explain a lot of the relationships for the adults in TNG. They were super hard hitting too, a few episodes just wreck me no matter how many times I see them.

Also the film that was the finale has one of the most iconic moments in teen or Canadian television ever.

xapplexpiex likes this.
  5. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

I just checked the channel and it looks like the older series are on there too. I might get to them after TNG :)

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  6. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

My partner and I have been watching TNG from the beginning over the last few months. This show gets me emotional constantly. It really does GO there.

EASheartsVinyl and xapplexpiex like this.
  7. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

I miss this show, fond memories of TNG. Helped me with the coming out process.

EASheartsVinyl and xapplexpiex like this.
  8. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I miss TNG. Wish Teen Nick would replay it again.

9. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Started TNG again and my heart hurts already. Even though I know what’s coming, watching it as an adult is going to give me palpitations.

And Emma looking at the picture of the boys from the 80s and commenting on how strange they look while she has the MOST 2001 hairdo I’ve ever seen is hysterical.

I’m not sure I’ve actually seen the first episode since I watched the entirety of junior high and high, so so many little moments mean way more now.

10. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

RIP jahmil french (dave)

11. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Meerkat likes this.
  12. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

Tied for my favorite one so far

13. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

#HillaryToby