Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Deftones/Rise Against Summer Tour Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Full Effect Ed, Feb 2, 2017.

1. mjy12892

Wish pier six in Baltimore would release their summer schedule, so I can buy tickets to another location if this isn't hitting there.

2. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

It is.

3. mjy12892

4. nakulisbrown Feb 9, 2017
    (Last edited: Feb 9, 2017)
    nakulisbrown

if anyone cares, these are the shows with GA floors:
    6/9 Chicago, IL
    6/10 Sterling Heights, MI
    6/11 Toronto
    NO FLOOR 6/13 Wantagh, NY
    NO FLOOR 6/14 Baltimore, MD
    NO FLOOR 6/16 Boston, MA
    (all GA) 6/17 Philly, PA
    6/18 Raleigh, NC
    6/20 Charlotte, NC
    6/22 Tampa, FL
    NO FLOOR 6/23 Miami, FL
    6/24 Jacksonville, FL
    6/26 Houston, TX
    6/27 Dallas, TX
    6/28 Austin, TX
    (maybe, not on LiveNation) 6/30 Denver, CO
    (maybe, not on LiveNation) 7/1 SLC, UT
    7/3 Seattle, WA
    7/6 Concord, CA
    7/7 San Diego, CA
    7/8 Las Vegas, NV
    7/9 Phoenix, AZ

So they all have GA pits except for 6/13 NY, 6/14 Baltimore, 6/16 Boston, and 6/23 Miami. Tickets are $80-90 a pop, eek.

5. timaeus_drache

Unless they've changed in the last two years, Pier Six in Baltimore has no pit. Pennywise was pretty pissed about it when they came with BR, Offspring, and Vandals a couple years ago.

6. nakulisbrown

that's pretty lame. i saw that tour in NYC and Philly and it was in a club and GA outdoor setting, respectively. would've been such a bummer in seats!

7. bennjeff

Regular

The $70 pit tickets are steep, but the biggest problem is the fees. I bought two lawn tickets to the show in Raleigh and the fees were roughly half the price of each ticket. So in fees I essentially paid for a 3rd ticket

8. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Yup. I was about to pull the trigger on a $65 pit ticket but after fees it was nearly $90. I'm probably still gonna buy one anyway because I can't miss Thrice and Deftones, but the lawsuit against Ticketmaster obviously did nothing.

9. poppunkpotato

Jalen Ramsey is the GOAT

I'm so glad this is gonna hit the brand new ampitheatre in my hometown. I've wanted to see Rise Against for a long time, Deftones are nu metal pioneers, and i guess my MCR fangirl girlfriend will like Frank Iero and the Patience

10. Chinesefood

Regular

Prices are absurd for the Boston date. $70 + fees to sit furthest from the stage. Gets into the multiple hundreds the further you get to the stage. And there's no pit. Is this because tickets haven't gone on sale yet?

11. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

It's gotta be. For my show lawn tickets are like $30 and pit is $80-ish.

12. nakulisbrown

what website are you on? I've noticed there are a lot fake websites that are just ticket re-sellers masquerading as an amphitheater's official site. try livenation or the livenation mobile app. there are 3 tiers for boston, $64, $75 and $86.

Chinesefood likes this.
  13. Darth Annihilus

Regular

There actually is a pit for the Jacksonville date. I bought a ticket for it this morning.

poppunkpotato likes this.
  14. Chinesefood

Regular

Oh okay I was most definitely on one of those fake sites. I was seriously so upset that I wouldn't be going. Thanks for clearing that up.

15. nakulisbrown

oh, shit. thanks, edited!
    no problem. i noticed after seeing people on facebook saying like "Green Day is $150!?" in the past and I was like, no, that's impossible... so I checked where they were looking for tickets. Most of those amphitheaters don't have official websites, so it's a good phishing scheme, or whatever that's called.

16. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Went ahead and dropped the $90. See ya in the pit, Dallas!

17. poppunkpotato

Jalen Ramsey is the GOAT

well, cool to know another chorus member is gonna be at the same show as me

Darth Annihilus likes this.
  18. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

The Chicago show in on Groupon right now. $45 for pit.

monrovian likes this.
  19. korey011

Regular

Wow Groupon has tickets for $25 for the Philly show!!! So sick!!!

monrovian likes this.
  20. monrovian

Came here to say this. If you're planning on going to this, check out if Groupon has any tickets for your date while they have these offers. Two tickets for the price of one BASE ticket (probably ~$65 with fees).

21. atlas

Trusted

Thanks for the heads up, just popped 2. Great deal

Daniel182 likes this.
  22. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Goddammit. I'm gonna be pissed if there are discounted pit tickets on Groupon literally the same day as the general onsale.

23. nakulisbrown

24. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

25. Cmoney86

Trusted

Super pissed about this I paid $154 for 2 tixs on live nation. If I knew about this before I got tixs I would have saved $64