Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Deftones/Rise Against Summer Tour Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Full Effect Ed, Feb 2, 2017.

1. DeRRek

Trusted

I am jealous of this. I really want the deftones 8x vinyl box set but it's just so expensive on eBay/Discogs. Haha

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Screenshot_20170206-064913.png

3. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

YOOOOO three trapped tigers? that's so dope that they're on this

4. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

HOLY SHIT. Thrice really is opening. I have to go now.

DeRRek likes this.
  5. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

No indication of White Pony.

6. Skoke

Regular

No Cleveland date doesn't surprise me. The fact that it's in Michigan while I'm at Bonnaroo surprises me.

7. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Yep, sorry about even posting that in the first place. Should have asked for more proof first.

8. bennjeff

Regular

So any ideas on what a pit ticket will cost for this? The price range listed on TM for the Raleigh show is $30-70 which i mean seems kinda high. Really want to go for Thrice

9. mjy12892

I don't see the Baltimore show listed on ticketmaster or live nation!! Wtf

10. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

The pit will be the highest price.

11. bennjeff

Regular

Yeah I assumed that, I was more just curious if those prices seemed accurate. I've never seen a show listed at the venue for a price higher than $40 with co-headliners

12. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

I had a feeling this wouldn't hit Montreal, bummed.

13. red8ge

Regular

deftones and thrice are cool, rise against is pretty lol

suicidesaints likes this.
  14. guitarguy316

Anyone have the presale codes? Looking at the Raleigh date.

15. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

This show is a must

16. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Pit tickets will be around $70

17. Jay Evan

I've Made A Huge Mistake

That would be accurate prices.. Smashing Pumpkins + Marilyn Manson was above $40

18. timaeus_drache

Pier Six in Baltimore has no pit, just seating and lawn FYI. And security is pretty strict about moshing/dancing in the aisles or off to the sides. Would love to see this but don't think it'll be worth it at that venue.

19. bennjeff

Regular

I get it, I mean those a 3 prominent bands what would charge 30-40 bucks a ticket on their own. For Raleigh in particular I think seats at a show like that is kind of dumb. Brand New played Red Hat and had all the seats removed which works way better for this type of show imo but then I guess you couldn't justify charging as much maybe. Bummer because I really just want to see Thrice.

20. nakulisbrown

looks like all (most?) presales start Thursday at 10am est if you have the Live Nation app. tryna swipe some pit tickets for Wantagh, that venue is nice!

21. TMS2787

Trusted

When I saw Thrice was direct support I really excited for this tour but then I looked at the dates and I pretty bummed that this tour won't be coming to Cleveland, Pittsburgh or Columbus. I might make a trip out to Michigan for that show depending on how the NBA Finals games are looking.

I love Thrice but I'm not the biggest Deftones or Rise Against fan. The package of them three of them together is sweet though. So hopefully I can make it. If not I'll be seeing Thrice at Rock On The Range anyways.

22. Chinesefood Feb 6, 2017
    (Last edited: Feb 7, 2017)
    Chinesefood

Regular

Seeing them play White Pony all the way through would definitely be a show for the books but at the same time I know I would be standing there thinking, "Wow, it would be really cool if they busted out 'Needles and Pins' right now" haha

DeRRek likes this.
  23. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

24. bennjeff

Regular

Anyone know what the presale code will be for this? I seem to get random ones emailed to me from Livenation/ticketmaster but didn't get one for this for whatever reason

25. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Not sure if it works for all shows, but SHOWTIME is the password for the Dallas show at least.