Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Deftones/Rise Against Summer Tour Tour • Page 12

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Full Effect Ed, Feb 2, 2017.

1. DesolateEarth

Birb

Late as well but agreed. I was at the boston show too. Thrice were amazing. Deftones were amazing. Rise Against were just good and didn't blow me away like the other 2 did. I honestly wish that Deftones had finished the night off because of how good they were

2. CstSnow

Regular Supporter

Deftones closed our date (Concord) you could tell they were pretty amped up with it being as close to a home town show as this tour gets. It's obviously hit or miss with him (way less misses the last few years though ) but Chino sounded amazing, by far the best I've ever heard him. They played Bored which I don't think they have been doing this tour so that was fun.

Rise Against was good , definitely a workman like performance, nothing to complain about but I would have been disappointed if they had closed.

Thrice seems to be at the top of their game right now, just super tight musically , this particular tour might be getting to them a little though. Dustin made a comment about knowing that nobody knew who they were and thanked the fans for sitting through them in order to get to their favorite bands.