Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Death Grips Announce New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Death Grips will release Bottomless Pit on May 6th. They’ve posted up all the lyrics from the album for download.

Track Listing

1. Giving Bad People Good ideas
    2. Hot Head
    3. Spikes
    4. Warping
    5. Eh
    6. Bubbles Buried in the Jungle
    7. Trash
    8. Houdini
    9. BB Poison
    10. Three Bedrooms in a Good Neighborhood
    11. Ring a Bell
    12. 8080808
    13. Bottomless Pit

2. Sander

kflkmflkm

Hot Head was absolutely crazy. They just keep getting crazier and crazier. Can't wait for this.

3. SoundwaveUproar

Regular Prestigious

expecting them to either A) change the release day of the album without telling anyone or B) Have posted completely fake lyrics to the unreleased tracks on this. Because they're Death Grips and they do whatever the hell they want.

4. So they broke up... and are still putting out music despite never officially retracting their breakup? Uhhh?

5. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

i think its been long apparent the break up was a kneejerk decision that never happened or a publicity stunt.

that being said they haven't put out anything good in years

6. Makes me wish they HAD broken up. I haven't enjoyed anything since Govt Plates.

bedwettingcosmo likes this.
  7. Sander

kflkmflkm

Jenny death is their best since The Money Store. Pretty much on par. It's just way less hip hop and way more punk.

8. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

couldn't get into it. last release i liked was ....on the moon