Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Death Cab for Cutie Band • Page 21

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 12, 2016.

1. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

DCFC totally rocks out. Also a lot of big guitar on Narrow Stairs. If you’ve seen them live, even their most gentle songs can open up and can sound huge.

2. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

TO BE A REMAIN REMAIN REMAIN REMAINDER

3. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

i loved you guinevere, i loved you guinevere, i loved you times ∞

4. *vibes out*

5. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

I'm still not totally clear where Ben was when he awoke from his unconscious states in "A Movie Script Ending."

phaynes12 and DaydreamNation like this.
  6. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

sonder, .K., Leftandleaving and 8 others like this.
  7. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I know there's probably good business sense for this stuff but I always hate announcements of shit. What happened to just dropping singles? I hate waiting lol.

.K. likes this.
  8. Give. me. a. transatlanticism. tour.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  9. Dog Fish

Mutt

How safe are they going to play it? @Jason Tate have you heard it already?

10. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

I really hope they go for it on this one. I have a good feeling coming off of the Blue EP.

manoverboard365 likes this.
  11. travisred May 4, 2022
    (Last edited: May 4, 2022)
    travisred

Trusted Supporter

I think they still have at least one more classic record in them. I enjoy the last two but if the album is more like the Blue EP then we're in good hands.

12. Maddy

Regular

Better than trailers for trailers like they do for movies now haha

SpyKi likes this.
  13. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I trust them that this will rule.

14. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

15. satellitexyears Oct 10, 2023
    (Last edited: Oct 10, 2023)
    satellitexyears

Death Touches Us, From the Moment we Begin to Love Supporter

I was too busy remembering Coheed IKSOSE3 turned 20 on the 7th I forgot that one of my all time favorite albums turned 20 as well!

This album has gotten me through a lot of ups and downs in my life. From the rise and fall of long distance relationships. To naming my oldest son Benjamin. Death Cab is a huge part of my life and so is this album.

Me and my wife of 12 years recently separated and I've had to move out and regroup in my parents basement for the forseeable future. I'm still in shock and honestly don't know what I'm feeling right now. All I know is this album is getting me through some shit right now.

Happy bealted 20th Transatlanticism.

20231010_163612.jpg

16. The Emologist

Crusted

Something about this time of year.. I wouldn’t consider myself a huge fan or anything, but I find myself going through huge Death Can runs from like November through December every year. I’ve also been going through quite a tumultuous time in life, but their music keeps me grounded. Grateful for that.

17. SuddenUrgeJoey Nov 7, 2023
    (Last edited: Nov 8, 2023)
    SuddenUrgeJoey

queer as fuck. Supporter

They’re easily a top 3 band for me, but I can totally see folks gravitating towards them most during this time of year. I’m glad to hear they’re able to help you out when you need them most, dude!

18. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, all of their albums minus "Narrow Stairs," are fall albums for me. Just perfect for this time of year.

19. satellitexyears

Death Touches Us, From the Moment we Begin to Love Supporter

I've finally decided to hang some posters up in my temporary living space.

Recently grabbed the foil Transatlanticism poster from their merch store. I managed to get 2/200. I'm very jealous of whoever owns 1/100! But at least it has a friend with my Death Cab Plans 10th anniversary poster...

Trying to make my nowhere feel like home.

20231212_162050.jpg

20231212_162054.jpg

20231212_165321.jpg

Argus, Dinkleberg, Cameron and 3 others like this.