Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Death Cab for Cutie Band • Page 17

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 12, 2016.

1. manoverboard365

Trusted

Also this is the first album that Chris Walla didn't write with them, so it'll be interesting to see how much of an influence he really had on their songwriting process.

2. manoverboard365

Trusted

Anyone have any luck with the DCFC presale? They sent me a link last night but at 10am on the dot there were no tickets available for either NYC date. Can't tell if they sold out super quickly or if theres been a glitch.

3. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Ticketmaster is saying 12:00pm for presale start. At least for the Boston date. I tried getting my spotify account changed up so I could get the email but it's sending it to an old email that I can't access anymore and Spotify won't let me change it since it's what my Facebook used to be attached to :(

4. manoverboard365

Trusted

They're also doing a fan club presale that supposedly started at 10am, although I'm not pulling any tickets for any of the shows:

Death Cab for Cutie

5. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

I hate ticket bots with a firey passion.

Stubhub:
    upload_2018-5-2_10-24-29.png

6. manoverboard365

Trusted

Figured out the spotify code is WEHAVETHEFACTS. But I've been unable to pull up any tickets : (

7. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

I had no luck yesterday with that code but I was just able to get two tickets using it in mid-orchestra section for 50/piece. I’d try it again this morning :)

8. manoverboard365

Trusted

Thanks I was actually able to get it to work yesterday afternoon. Got back of the Orchestra, came to about $67 after fees.

9. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Narrow Stairs turned 10 yesterday. Listening today and the bleak hopelessness of this record is really hitting me, think this might be my favorite DCFC record as I get older

10. travisred

Trusted Supporter

How have none of you told me about this?? Letting me down.

Kyle Max and bradsonemanband like this.
  11. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

I have this on vinyl and the whole thing is just breathtaking

bradsonemanband likes this.
  12. travisred

Trusted Supporter

No Joy In Mudville is gorgeous. I saw it listed on Discogs for like $70 so I might jump on that honestly.

13. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Holy shit I didn't realised they announced a show at Scala. I really need to go but there's no way my friends can afford a 30 quid ticket as they're all broke this month!

14. da fuuuuuck?! this is amazing. thanks for posting!

15. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Didn't know this existed either. Wow.

16. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Saw this show live and felt like I could die happy after.

17. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Got through a few minutes and had to switch to something else. Makes me so emo that I can’t even work to it haha

18. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Transatlanticsm into I Will Follow You Into The Dark into Tiny Vessels is emotional murder in like 46 states.

19. manoverboard365

Trusted

I've seen Death Cab live about 6 times. The Magik Magik Orchestra show was definitely the best one.

20. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Seen them one time. But it was 1 of the 2 best times to see them as a "huge" band.

Transatlanticism start to finish in Seattle..

The other time I'm still salty about missing, is that small-club tour they did. Tickets sold out in legit less than 2 seconds and my internet was slow that day.

21. Randall Mentzos

Listen to my EP: terrainofficial .bandcamp.com Prestigious

Where was it performed??

22. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I saw that Magik Magik tour in Philly and it was incredible. There were some casual fans really confused when they opened with Passenger Seat and they wouldn’t stop talking but the band sounded unbelievably good.

23. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Went to the Magik Magik tour in Michigan and it was amazing. Was an extremely emotional show and the band just sounded incredible. Glad I own the vinyl of that live album.

24. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

25. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Holy shit so four of the main websites all sold out inside 10 seconds. I managed to find two on the fifth website I visited somehow. Thank god they didn't all go online at exactly the same moment.