Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Deals of the Day • Page 2

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Henry, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Going to a J. Crew warehouse sale today, if you're in the Raleigh, NC area I can tell you where it is

2. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

jealous >:-(

3. Signifire

Heh, I only snagged one thing. I had to rush because I have work at 12, but I'll probably go back tomorrow when I have more time. Seemed like they had a lot of good stuff though but it was just madness.

4. ForestOfAllusion

Old Aesthetic Prestigious

PearlWisdom likes this.
  5. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

6. mad

I was right. Prestigious

7. mad

I was right. Prestigious

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

9. windowbirds

close your eyes until tomorrow Supporter

10. Signifire

11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

12. Signifire

Hell yeah dude. I just bought three shirts for 48 bucks, not bad at all. J. Crew factory stores actually have a ton of sales, they had 60% off shorts and a free scratch off ticket that won you additional savings a few months ago.

13. Signifire Dec 7, 2016
    (Last edited: Dec 7, 2016)
    Signifire

Whole Foods is doing a promotion right now for $20 off your purchase of $35 or more, delivered to your door for free, granted you live close enough to a Whole Foods. Offer ends on the 30th.

EDIT: Looks like this is for the Raleigh/Durham area in NC but it could be all of NC, not too sure. The code is: WFMRDUHOLIDAY

14. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Not so much a deal, but you should all install the Honey extension on Chrome. It basically finds coupons and tries as many of them as possible for you when checking out online.

Honey

suicidesaints likes this.
  15. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Bump cuz I'm looking for deals

16. ForestOfAllusion

Old Aesthetic Prestigious

If you like tech equipment, check b&h. They do three daily deals. Sometimes an absolute steal appears. Got a lens for less than half off that way.