Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Deadpool 2 (David Leitch, May 18, 2018) Movie • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Feb 16, 2017.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Trailer playing before Black Panther

Kingjohn_654 and airik625 like this.
  2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Kingjohn_654 and chewbacca110 like this.
  3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

airik625 likes this.
  4. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I’m assuming Miller won’t be back for a third film, if they make one. But I can’t imagine it would’ve been that expensive to reshoot his scenes. They were just talking in the bar in the first movie after all, not really the same thing as having to recreate complex and expensive VFX shots or anything like that. Only explanation is that his role was expanded significantly and he’s probably involved in at least one big action setpiece that would’ve cost too much to re-do with someone else. Really sucks that he’s going to be this stain on a film I was otherwise incredibly excited for.

5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

6. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

“It’s not like we’re not trying to remove a mustache”

Even Fox is slapping DC.

slimfenix182, Dodger and Mrplum5089 like this.
  7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Loved that.

8. Dodger

“The greatest teacher, failure is”

That was a perfect trailer lol the burn on the mustache and toy story reference. Deadpool playing with toys. So good.

I just can’t imagine this movie being bad with this character. It’s at the very least going to be one of the most entertaining movies of the year.

Davjs likes this.
  9. Wth is that Terry Crews lol?

Shout out to Hunt for the Wilderpeople
    [​IMG]

10. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

E857C536-0052-4856-AD01-183DB54430F0.jpeg

kyle, coleslawed, Dodger and 2 others like this.
  11. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

1220C290-87B7-4D17-BA1C-4257418C4E2D.jpeg Cable’s response to Deadpool drawings cable:

kyle likes this.
  12. Blimp City Hero

Buddy Boy Prestigious

13. I saw this in response.

carrytheweird likes this.
  14. Dodger

yeah maybe its true but John Campea also said he asked around to his people and they said its a bogus report.

Davjs likes this.
  15. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Apparently, we're getting more Domino and Cable than planned

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  16. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

17. Sounds in line with what Collider was reporting last week. Wonder when we're gonna get another trailer.

18. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

And they're apparently adding more of what those test audiences liked from it. Makes me just a bit nervous that they're gonna do what millions of inferior sequels do and double down on certain things from the first that people liked to an unnecessary degree. But we'll see I guess

19. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

20. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

"From the studio that brought you 27 Dresses and The Devil Wears Prada" Ha!

kyle, airik625 and BornToRun like this.
  21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

this is going to be a ton of fun

coleslawed likes this.
  22. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I usually try to avoid watching trailers for movies I know I already want to see, but Deadpool trailers have their own jokes separate from the finished film. It's a real treat.

slimfenix182 likes this.
  23. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

I used to like Campea but he's such a fucking clown. I don't trust anything that guy says. He thinks they're gonna reboot the DC Universe and recast Gal Gadot.

24. Davjs

Trusted

He doesn't think they will, he just thinks they should. After Justice Leagues BO returns, how can one not think that? Rebooting when something isn't working for wide audiences works usually, like the new Spiderman.

Dodger likes this.
  25. Dodger

think its more that he thinks they should which I kind of agree with so maybe im a clown too lol He was right about Affleck and Gylenhall rumors which he was kind of one the first to bring up.

Davjs likes this.