Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Deadly Class (SyFy) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, May 25, 2018.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Based on a fantastic book by Rick Remender.

The first issues of Deadly Class focus on the story of Marcus Lopez as he transitions from living on the streets to being enrolled into a school of assassins. The academy, run by Master Lin, is composed of children of mob bosses and mass murderers, learning the same trade as their parents.

Marcus's decision to attend the school is one of the only decisions he gets to make for himself throughout the arc and history. His entire life has been composed of unfortunate events, each leaving him further ostracized from humanity. Marcus's lack of residence is primarily due to both of his parents dying in a horrible accident when he was young. This resulted in Marcus being placed into an orphanage, in which the head of the house required his manual labor for him to retain residence. This continued degradation of his sanity through the abuse by the hands of his roommates and guardians eventually drives him to committing a massive act of violence.

[​IMG]

2. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Cool to see a little of it. Bummed it's not out until next year. Also apparently they just replaced the showrunner today.

Really need to go back and get caught up on the comic.

3. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Yo that trailer looked dope

4. GBlades

Trusted

Trailer is exciting as hell. Deadly Class is one of my favourite comics recently.

5. SyFy posted the pilot. I can't wait to get home and watch this.

6. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Omggg

7. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I was planning on re-reading the series before the premiere but seeing as they just released the pilot I couldn't wait. Really enjoyed the first episode with that being said.

8. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Well now I know what I'm watching tonight.

9. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Love the comic so much, very excited to see how this turns out.

10. GBlades

Trusted

Just watched the first episode and I think they actually nailed it. The setting was great.

11. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I'd kinda like to check this out but it doesn't appear to be on streaming

12. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I don’t think I could ever take this show seriously with the name Kings Dominion floating around as a group. I think I would giggle every single time.

13. This show gets better with every episode.

14. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I was expecting that episode to be the season finale since that whole thing happens at the end of the first volume of the comic but they've already used other things ahead of time anyway. Show is awesome.

15. GBlades

Trusted

This show is great. Maria is just......yes!

16. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

First season was awesome hot damn

17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Cancelled

18. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

What the FUCK

Whalejaw likes this.
  19. BackyardHero11

Trusted