Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow TV Show • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by aranea, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Yea.... I mean they at least acknowledged it. But even his motivation to time travel was far different than Barry's so it wasn't exactly equal.

2. I think this may have been my least favorite midseason finale of the three this week. Still enjoyed it, though.

3. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

This was definitely pretty weak.

4. Raku

Regular

That ending reveal was pretty interesting though... I can't wait to see how it pans out with him (possibly) coming back.

5. Agreed it was the weakest finale. Still enjoying this season, though.

6. Not sure I care about the Rip Hunter stuff, but looking forward to the rest of this season!

Also, the show is now in it's new time slot. Returns Tues, Jan 24th @ 9pm.

7. therookielot

Punk, Absolute Prestigious

Watched the first episode on Netflix. Seemed super corny, didn't really feel like watching another episode. I haven't really been in to any of the DC universe shows, except Smallville and Gotham. Flash is pretty cool i guess.

8. My friend and I were laughing throughout this whole episode. So George Lucas gets his inspiration for the garbage compactor scene in Star Wars from being trapped in one with the Legends:crylaugh::verysad: Only this show could do something that ridiculous and keep me on board.

Raku and Colby Searcy like this.
  9. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

I think this was my favorite episode of this show to date. Loved all the GLucas stuff haha

stayillogical and Raku like this.
  10. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Another great episode. I loved the dynamic between our three villains.

Joe likes this.
  11. Loving the bickering between those 3. I'm not gonna pretend I understand the explanation for Reverse Flash's existence/non-existence lol.

12. So Gideon can just heal/revive people who've had their neck snapped? My friend and I legit gasped when Rip snapped Sara's neck, and then she's fine a couple scenes later lol.

13. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

I'm in love with Stargirl. I was hoping there would be a scene with her and Sarah. But then I noticed how Sarah was looking at Gwenevyre and of course they kissed. lol

14. Finally caught up on all four shows. Highlights are John Barrownan's comedic faces, GLucas, Sara flirting, and big bad banter. This show may be a little too focused on the main antagonists compared to the other three shows that have taken a more character driven approach, but it's just so damn fun.

Raku likes this.
  15. Jurassic Park was much-needed comic relief, especially after that Flash episode.

I'm glad that was more of an Inception (travel into someone's dreams/subconscious) than a Dark Knight (bad guy gets caught on purpose). Not sure what to make of that Gideon line at the end.

My Mari/Amaya theory/prediction:
    Amaya and Nate do the nasty, Amaya gets pregnant with Mari's mother, Amaya finds out about Mari, Amaya uses the Waverider to meet Mari in the present, Amaya travels back to the past to raise Mari's mother knowing what will happen to the village.

16. Great episode. Fun to see the reality that the Legion created (Felicity as a vigilante! lol). Mick has had a pretty great arc throughout this show. Didn't get a good look at all of Thawne's "trophy" collection, but I loved that bit. This show just knows how to have fun.

Season finale next week!

17. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Waiting for the season to be over so I can binge it. Watched the first two episodes and then fell off, but it's apparently been consistently pretty good?

I enjoyed last season.

18. If you enjoyed last season, then ya I think you'll dig this season.

billyboatman likes this.
  19. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Didn't realize they were doing the Legion of Doom thing. I really dig Damien D, Thawne and Merlin, that'll be a fun dynamic.

20. Greg Apr 5, 2017
    (Last edited: Apr 5, 2017)
    Greg

I legit starting laughing out loud at the final scene of the finale. The show embraces the stupidity and fun of things and it just works so well. It's a nice change of pace to the "super serious" Arrow and the often dramatic Flash, but still packs a bit more of a punch than the lighter Supergirl.

Berlanti has done a great job at giving each show its own feel while still making it all compatible.

stayillogical, Colby Searcy and Joe like this.
  21. Bonkers finale. Great seeing the Legends team up with ...the Legends lol. The show really embraced its identity this season, and it was a fun ride.

22. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

It's too bad some people tuned out after the first season. They finally got things right with this one.

Raku likes this.
  23. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

Seeing Captain Cold back and him turning Mick (briefly) was a definite highlight. Doomsworld was fun too.

I'm glad Amaya survived, I'm a big fan of the actress Maisie Richardson Sellars

24. Greg

Whoa, season 2 is already on Netflix

Raku likes this.
  25. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Yeap, that's the new deal Netflix made with The CW. Full seasons show up 2 weeks after the season finale.

Colby Searcy and Raku like this.