Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow TV Show • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by aranea, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Enjoyed this premiere as well. Really looking forward to where they take this season with the JSA.

BackyardHero11 likes this.
  2. Why is it that when Barry changes the timeline no one but him knows the differences, but when the Legends do it apparently Oliver and a random historian are unaffected?

3. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Have 2-3 episodes left in S1. Have to see this is probably my least favorite DC Show currently airing but I love that this show makes use of some really unknown/obscure characters to introduce and love seeing all the characters on a team together travelling through different time periods.

4. BackyardHero11

Trusted

this show is just great fun to me, really enjoyed the first episode. was a better Arrow episode than Arrow haha

5. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Finished S1 and watched the first episode of S2. Enjoyed the JSA reveal even though I don't know much about them.

Think this season is gonna be pretty cool

Deanna likes this.
  6. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Orientalist white savior episode.

7. DC had to get a jump on things with Doctor Strange and Iron Fist coming soon.

8. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Yeah this latest episode was pretty weak. Next weeks looks like it could be good though. When is the Arrowverse crossover? Is it the midseason finale of all the shows? Cause I know they said the midseason of LoT is when we finally see all the Legion of Doom together finally, and that makes sense with all the shows converging.

Does anyone else wish that it was Matt Nable's Ra's and not Merlin's that was going to be in the Legion? Could've increased the Legion's members by one more and just have Merlin show up as himself.
    Also, although he's never been a team player, huge missed opportunity to not use Arrowverse's most successful villain so far, Deathstroke.

9. Definitely mixed feelings about the episode. In the back of my mind I kept telling myself how problematic it was being, but I still had a blast watching it. Samurai Sara did not disappoint.

10. BackyardHero11

Trusted

some fun things in the episode, but easily one of the series' weakest episodes. felt very clunky and just something was off.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  11. Definitely felt like a filler episode. I liked the fights at the end though.
    [​IMG]

BackyardHero11 likes this.
  12. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Super predictable too. I literally said out loud, "she has to marry the Shogun," right before she said the line.

13. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

14. The lower ratings are a bummer. For me, this show is far and beyond the most fun of the DC shows.

Raku likes this.
  15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

It got picked up for more episodes, so I'm sure they aren't too concerned.

16. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Hey, on the bright side, we get Flash and Legends back to back now! On the other hand, no more No Tomorrow, which I thought was cute and funny :(

17. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Is it just me or should Cisco be the last person who would support time travel?

18. I think he himself called attention to that. 1) He's geeking out about the sci-fi stuff. 2) He's trying to get away from Barry. 3) He later realizes he himself made an aberration without meaning to.

19. failinginplace

Regular

"She looks a lot like my cousin" - best line in the whole damn thing. brilliant.

mad, Kerrbs and Craig Manning like this.
  20. Last fight was cool

21. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

Yep, I loved that one.

22. failinginplace

Regular

Joe and Craig Manning like this.
  23. Overall, the crossover was a lot of fun! I'd rank my favorite episodes Arrow>Flash>LoT. The Supergirl ep doesn't really count.

24. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

I can't believe they even billed that Supergirl episode as part of the crossover, haha.

Deanna likes this.
  25. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

I get Cisco going along and stuff was supossed to make him see things from barrys perspective and move him past it, but like wtf you would think RIGHT after tearing into Barry again, you you know, wouldn't time travel, no matter how geek cred it is. Last time someone time traveled it resulted in your brother dead. What if him going back like got his whole family killed or made his parents never meet? So dumb.

Raku likes this.