Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by aranea, Mar 28, 2016.

1. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

2. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

This was definitely the best episode so far. Everything really fell into place to set up the finale

3. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

Enjoying this show way more than The Flash right now. Probably more than Arrow too.

4. Ger

Newbie Prestigious

Oh man that ending. Can't believe we're getting the JSA.

5. Satisfying finale. This season was a blast overall. And ya, excited for that^

6. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Ended up enjoying this show a lot more than I thought I would. JSA sounds like it'll be cool for next season, though.

7. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I was pretty excited when Rip was going to die. He should've been done after this season. The team only needs Gideon.

8. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Last couple episodes were great, and holy shit JUSTICE SOCIETY

9. Craig Manning

I like that they all got to kill different versions of Savage. Pretty satisfying to see that asshole die three times.

Also, what the fuck is Mike Ross doing in the JSA? lol

10. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

I really wanted to yell "MIKE" when I saw him haha.

11. Craig Manning

I actually did, haha. "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE IN JAIL FOR FRAUD!"

12. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Haha, excellent! Although, seeing him did make me want Suits to be back already.

Craig Manning likes this.
  13. I can't say I'm as emotionally invested in this as I am The Flash, but I can say the writing for this hasn't frustrated me as much as The Flash did this season. Legends has been one hell of an exciting ride, and from the looks of things after the JSA set up in the season finale, that doesn't seem to be changing. This show seems to be the most daring of the three, while Arrow is retreading its own footsteps.

That's good, right? While they wasted time on the Kendra/Ray/Carter love triangle, he and Sara were the only draws to the show for me.

14. Craig Manning

Last season lost a bit of the fun of Suits for me. I think they had to go the route they did, but I didn't enjoy it as much. Hoping the next season is a little less "people yell at each other in every scene."

15. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Agreed. I just want to know what happens with Mike haha.

16. Vixen added as a series regular, but won't be played by the actress who appeared on Arrow due to scheduling conflicts.

17. Maisie Richardson-Sellers will play Vixen. She's most known for The Originals, which I've never watched.

18. Henry

Moderator Moderator

STARGIRL IS GOING TO BE IN THE NEW SEASON. AHHHHH

lightning13 likes this.
  20. split-second look at Stargirl in this promo

21. Oh man, this got me so excited.

22. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Yes! Very excited for this as well.

23. Samurai Sara! :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Looks like a ton of fun. I should probably finish the first season.

:heart: Stargirl!

25. This show has so much fun with itself. I'm always smirking and smiling throughout this show's eps and I love it. CW was 4/4 on their DC premieres imo.