Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow TV Show • Page 10

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by aranea, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

This last season was VERY fun. The premier kicks off the season with such a bang.

Joe likes this.
  2. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Wow. They legitimately didn't even try with this season of The Flash. I don't understand.

3. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

So I'm almost done with season 7. They had a really cool episode with Godspeed trying to break into Star Labs and then they followed it up with an episode where they brought Nora back (ugh) and then introduce his son Bart (double ugh). It's like getting whiplash.

I feel so sorry for everyone involved that they have to do a 9th season. Grant obviously wishes he could have bailed years ago.

4. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

So I'm watching part of the 1st season just because I wanted to remember why I liked the show so much in the beginning and it's crazy how much better it was early on. Grant looks actively happy to be playing Barry and they made his character so much smarter and more likable.

I know why they didn't and blah blah blah, but Felicity and Barry had so much better chemistry that Barry and Iris, but I get why they had to do it.