Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by aranea, Mar 28, 2016.

1. aranea Mar 28, 2016
    (Last edited: Mar 28, 2016)
    aranea

Trusted Prestigious

DC's Legends of Tomorrow, or simply Legends of Tomorrow, is an American action-adventure television series developed by Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim, Andrew Kreisberg and Phil Klemmer, who are also executive producers along with Sarah Schechter and Chris Fedak; Klemmer serves as showrunner. The series airs on The CW and premiered on January 21, 2016. The show is a spin-off from Arrow andThe Flash, existing in the same fictional universe.

Time Master Rip Hunter travels back in time to the present day where he brings together a team of heroes and villains in an attempt to prevent Vandal Savage from destroying the world and time itself.

Legends of Tomorrow
    DC's Legends of Tomorrow Video

younglikeme likes this.
  2. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

I'm so, so happy with how they're writing Sara. I was nervous her sexuality would be erased and she'd take a back seat, but I feel like she's definitely the glue that makes the show work.

3. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

I agree. I don't think there can still be some improvements in the show, but I think it hasn't had a whole lot of time yet to develop to quite where they want it to be. I'm interested to see how this week's episode goes after the brief break.

4. phaynes1

Regular

Still need to watch this

5. This ep is already nuts

6. Do spoilertags work the same way?

edit: Yes. So.

Ah, damn. I was kind of hoping they actually killed off two of the members in the first season. Revealing that Chronos is Mick so soon after he supposedly died is kind of disappointing, for a couple of reasons. He's my second-least favorite character, and if he's back so soon, it's only a matter of time before my least-favorite character also returns. Also, while I'm not surprised that Snart didn't go through with killing him, him becoming Chronos feels a bit neat, I was hoping for it to get a bit more messy.

7. I think that reveal was awesome and totally surprised me. Episode was bonkers all around and I liked it a lot.

8. Meerkat

I didn't think he was dead, but I didn't think he was Kronos until I realized he only took Snart. I really liked this episode. The sizzle reel they showed at WonderCon teased some great stuff coming up

US Camera likes this.
  9. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

Agreed, it was a good reveal

This latest EP was well done and the next episode set in the future looks really good from the promos

10. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

I like her character but I feel like they could have used a better actress. I'm just not "feeling" her. Maybe it's just me?

11. It's just you.

US Camera likes this.
  12. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

13. Meerkat

I love Caity Lotz. Aside from her acting ability, I love the way they've been able to integrate her dance background to create a really unique and entertaining fighting style for Sara. I think she brings a lot to the table for that character.

14. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

What is her dance background? I never knew that. I can definitely see what you are speaking of though in the uniqueness of her character.

15. Meerkat

She was in a ton of music videos, commercials, the Legion of Extraordinary Dancers web series, and toured with Lady Gaga.

US Camera likes this.
  16. US Camera

A Humble Snail Prestigious

Okay but the two of us talk about her all the time and I didn't know this

Meerkat likes this.
  17. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

That's really cool! Thank you for educating me.

Meerkat likes this.
  18. Doesn't she also do like parkour or other type of extreme stuff? I don't know much about her but I happened to see a segment with her on Carson Daly's late night show and they covered her background. Basically she's a total badass.

Meerkat likes this.
  19. Meerkat

I should thank you because when I looked this up to get specific credits I also found out she was in a girl band

Tim likes this.
  20. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

Well, that is what we are all here for, to learn from each other!

Meerkat likes this.
  21. Yep. She is by far the best performer of fight scenes on all the DC shows.

22. Meerkat

Yeah I'm pretty sure she does parkour. I know she was able to hold her own on the salmon ladder. Which on its own is pretty impressive

23. US Camera

A Humble Snail Prestigious

[​IMG]

gonz (Alex) and Meerkat like this.
  24. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

25. Meerkat

I liked tonight's episode for the most part. I'm still not invested in Ray/Kendra and thought Ray's storyline in general tonight was pretty disjointed and lazy. But I loved the development with the stuff with the Rogues tonight