Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

DC Cinematic Universe Movie • Page 67

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

Isn't Affleck the one who decided he didn't wanna play Batman anymore? More people should learn that sometimes people simply say no to stuff

Omni, Cameron, coleslawed and 3 others like this.
  2. Not to mention we're already getting the Matt Reeves Batman and Batman in the Flash movie. There's no shortage of Batman ha.

3. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

but not in THIS universe guys!

RyanPm40 likes this.
  4. I am not sure where else to post this, so I’ll just throw it here: the latest episode of Superman & Lois was a true delight. Just top notch stuff. :superman:

5. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

“John, it’s happening....”

6. Very enjoyable. Also glad so far they have kept it contained. No other heroes showing up or anything. Just a very good character building Superman and Lois centric story. I’m impressed!

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  7. Meerkat

Wish they treated all their TV properties with the care it seems they’ve put into Superman & Lois. I’m sure I’ll watch it eventually, I just need to stop laughing at Tyler Hoechlin as the father of teenagers

Colby Searcy likes this.
  8. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I hope it comes to HBO Max eventually, I'm definitely intrigued

Colby Searcy likes this.
  9. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

The first 5 episodes are already on there so there's a pretty good chance once it's done airing it'll be there

RyanPm40 likes this.
  10. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Ohh awesome, I didn't even bother looking in HBO Max because it didn't come up when I googled "superman and Lois stream"

Colby Searcy likes this.
  11. Omni

Regular

I'm conflicted. I like the Pattinson casting and The Batman looks incredible so part of me says it's time to move on from Batfleck entirely but at the same time I would love to see a Batfleck movie too. I've always wanted to see more of his Gotham given that he already has so much history with the city/its villains.

12. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

13. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

14. Meerkat

Would be stoked about any of the 4 in those tweets about Batgirl

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  15. Anthony_

Really pisses me off that they think characters like Batgirl, Static Shock, and Blue Beetle are too "risky" for theatrical releases. I mean, it's obvious why they think that (sexism & racism) but still infuriating.

"Women-led superhero movies won't make money"

Wonder Woman box office: $822.3 million
    Captain Marvel box office: $1.128 billion

"POC-led superhero movies won't make money"

Black Panther box office: $1.344 billion
    Aquaman box office: $1.148 billion

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Dumps Birds Of Prey in February when there happens to be a pandemic shortly after

Well we tried

coleslawed, RyanPm40 and Anthony_ like this.
  17. Anthony_

also WW84 would've been a huge success in normal times, people really responded to it despite how bad it was

18. Meerkat

I had almost forgotten about how bad WW84 is. Still cannot believe they managed to fuck up Wonder Woman in the 80s

Jason Tate likes this.
  19. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Jason Tate likes this.
  20. Meerkat

Oh hell yeah

Jason Tate likes this.
  21. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Do we know if this will be connected to The Batman or the other DC films yet?

22. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

The Batman feels like it's going to be in its own little pocket Reeves-verse, but I could definitely see it being pulled into the greater DCEU with the multiverse stuff in Flash. So maybe Michael Keaton will be her Batman?

23. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Colby Searcy likes this.
  25. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Tim and RyanPm40 like this.