Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

DC Cinematic Universe Movie • Page 56

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. I could dig that. I really enjoyed him in Legends (although I only watched season 1).

3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'm glad they are opting not to go the animated route they initially planned.

5. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

#BvS4Years is trending. happy anniversary i guess. glad the dceu hasn't made a worse movie since imo

6. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Suicide Squad was worse

7. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

knew i'd get that heh. that one also sucked for sure

8. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Welp. Footage of Ezra Miller choke slamming a fan to the ground was leaked today. Things are not looking good.

9. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Wait, what?

10. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Some of the comments go more in depth on what went down when he was in Iceland

11. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

I had found myself really rooting for Ezra Miller’s Flash, in spite of really not liking the version in Justice League (particularly the awful costume). Knowing that they’re an awful person irl really sucks.

Sounds like Ezra has a track record of being awful, too, that I’d somehow missed.

12. Tim

The Black Adam movie allegedly has Doctor Fate in it, in addition to the previously reported Hawkman.

Why is that my second most anticipated DC film (assuming The Rock can still will it into existence after the virus stuff settles) after Gunn's Suicide Squad? Why am I significantly more excited at the prospect of a Black Adam film than a second Shazam film? lol.

13. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I want to know how we’re getting a second Shazam and suicide squad before a proper Superman sequel

14. Tim

BECAUSE WB IS DUMB.

If I remember correctly, the hang up has been them not wanting to pay Henry Cavill. Like, that’s why he’s not really in Shazam. And I just don’t see that changing any time soon if it hasn’t yet, unfortunately.

Honestly, I almost want them to just go “fuck it” & do a movie w/ Brandon Routh, lol, even though I didn’t like his performance in Superman Returns (which I think had more to do w/ Singer than Routh). He seems to have had fun playing Superman again in that CW crossover, & I guess he randomly got written out of that universe as the Atom recently? And, he probably wouldn’t be that expensive for WB. Just do it, you cowards, & let him have trunks in it, lol.

oakhurst and Colby Searcy like this.
  15. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I say go picture!

16. Gonna be a no from me on Routh. Once was enough.

17. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

I wish I could see Cavill’s Superman in a Snyder-free movie

jkauf and Jason Tate like this.
  18. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

routh has improved a ton as an actor since then but i hope he stays away from it, more for his own sake

19. Tim

What I saw online of Routh as a Kingdom Come inspired Superman in that CW Crisis crossover wasn't bad. I'd rather see Cavill finally get a shot at being a proper Superman, especially w/ how great all his stuff in the third act of Justice League was (outside of bad face CGI & that lame Man of Steel costume). But, while I'm sure it'll never happen after Superman Returns, I think Routh could do a good job & would deserve it.

I maintain that the biggest problem w/ his Superman back in '06 was him trying to play Christopher Reeve more than he was trying to play Superman, which I think was mainly Singer's fault. And, even so, the airplane rescue sequence might still be the best movie Superman action sequence?

20. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I would like to see Cavill have another chance as Superman. In recent interviews he seems to want to portray Superman with more optimism and I’m here for that.

21. Tim

He would rule at it, too. Like, ugly ass digital face be damned, when I saw him float in & punch Steppenwolf in theaters, w/ that way too brief moment of classic Superman music, I smiled so hard. Him carrying that building to rescue the people also ruled, as did him using dang ice breath.

Y'all, I really like Superman.

oakhurst and awakeohsleeper like this.
  22. Colby Searcy likes this.
  23. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Finally watched Justice League last night

24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

25. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Very nice news