Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

DC Cinematic Universe Movie • Page 51

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

so I guess that might be the official full title huh

2. GBlades

Trusted

I'm not sure if that's what it's called or just a character thing, sounds like something Harley would say/do.

Davjs likes this.
  3. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

That's a horrible title.

4. Blue Beetle was one of the best parts
    Blue Beetle is one of the best parts of season two. I really liked his friendship with Impulse too.

5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Stoked the dude from Future Man will be in this. Hopefully he has a fun role.

7. Davjs

Trusted

I'm just happy we are getting a live action Zsasz. This movie is shaping up to be awesome!

8. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

I'm really hoping Birds of Prey does what Suicide Squad looked like it would do in the earlier stages. Could be such a cool Batman-less grounded DC film.

9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

We've had two lol

coleslawed likes this.
  10. Henry

Moderator Moderator

11. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

12. Davjs

Trusted

I try to forget about the Gotham one where he is doing flips all over and shooting guns and basically doing anything other than be the dude with a knife.

I had to look up the other one and totally forgot he appeared in Batman Begins for a cameo.

I should have stated, I am excited we may be a proper one :-)

13. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I try to block Gotham out of my mind in general

drewinseries and Davjs like this.
  14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

coleslawed and thedrudo like this.
  15. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

16. Davjs

Trusted

As bummed as I am that the JL movie bombed and they wasted their potential with my favorite live action Batman and Superman, I'm totally on board with doing these random one off/unconnected type of movies. I hope this and Shazam do well!

BackyardHero11 likes this.
  17. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Davjs and Dodger like this.
  18. Davjs

Trusted

A Justice League without a Batman or Superman could be interesting. I'd rather them just do that instead of recasting. A lot of the plot of the first one was Bruce setting WW up to take charge anyway.

justin. likes this.
  19. drewinseries

Drew

That kills me. Patty Jenkins helming JL after Reeves Batman movie with that actor.

20. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

God, what a shame it would be if we lose Henry Cavill's Superman before Patty Jenkins does a Justice League movie. I would kill to see her helm a project with him playing Supes.

I also think Ben Affleck is great as Batman but I think there are lots of other people who could be just as good as him out there too.

awakeohsleeper and Davjs like this.
  21. Davjs

Trusted

Yep!

I hate that we never got a real chance to see Ben shine as Batman. I know he has (had) it in him.

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  22. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

I agree 100%. I think he's fantastic in the part. I was extremely disappointed that him writing & directing The Batman never panned out. I think that would have been incredible. I love him as a director.

I honestly think he saw the hell other filmmakers went through like Ayer and Snyder with the studios meddling with their movies and wanted nothing to do with that shit.

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  23. Davjs

Trusted

I 100% agree. His train of thought was probably along the lines of "I made Gone Baby Gone, Argo and The Town. I don't need this in my life anymore." Can't blame him.