Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

DC Animated Universe • Page 22

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by younglikeme, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

started the teen titans go movie

Jason Tate, Joe and Colby Searcy like this.
  2. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

good movie

Raku likes this.
  3. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

The best movie and so many Easter eggs

Raku likes this.
  4. I dug Apokolips War. Solid end to the New 52 movies. These movies never quite reached the heights of their potential imo, but they were almost all entertaining. I just never ended up LOVING any of them.

Now I'm debating whether to start a rewatch of Young Justice and work my way up to the new episodes I never got around to or start the Harley Quinn show.

Raku likes this.
  6. New animation style and voice cast. Darren Criss as Clark/Superman, Zachary Quinto as Lex, and Alexandra Dadadrio as Lois Lane.

Jason Tate likes this.
  7. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Trunks!

I can't decide how much I like the animation style overall, but some of it looks pretty sharp. And, while I dunno if I need a new Superman origin, incorporating Martians & Lobo into it seems like a fun way to play around with the alien aspect while also staying comic-book-y (not, like, overly sci-fi or whatever). Plus, again... trunks.

Raku and Colby Searcy like this.
  8. Furry Werthers

Trusted

Is this the beginning of a new Animated Universe or are those two disconnected from each other?

Raku likes this.
  9. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Harley Quinn just got added to HBO Max so I've been checking that out. Pretty funny so far. Enjoying how violent it is as well lol

Whalejaw likes this.
  10. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

watched teen titans v. ttg some time ago and thought it was pretty bad. nearly everything about it was obvious in ways the cartoon was and the movie mostly wasn't

11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Ten minutes into Harley, this is fucking hilarious. Was not expecting this.

jkauf, Whalejaw and Jason Tate like this.
  12. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

liked BvTMNT a decent amount. wish we got more batgirl, but that's mostly the rachel bloom stan talking

13. Rewatched Young Justice S1-S2 at the tail end of last year. Going through S3 right now, and I'm digging it.

I'm also 3 eps into Harley Quinn, and it's pretty great. Bane and Kite Man are hilarious, and I like they Harley/Ivy dynamic.

I'm all caught up on the movies except for Man of Tomorrow. Still gotta check that one out. A new Batman movie set in the 70s comes out next week. Looks fun.

Jason Tate likes this.
  14. Just finished the second episode of Harley Quinn. Bane is so funny haha.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  15. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

watched the first three episodes of harley quinn last night, just another reason to be glad tbbt is off the air

Colby Searcy likes this.
  16. Henry

Moderator Moderator

17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

bradsonemanband, Jbent and Jason Tate like this.
  18. Please be good.

19. Henry

Moderator Moderator

My god, Jensen is perfect in that role. He seriously has the best voice for it.

Probably could have played him on TV or something.

OwainGlyndwr and Jbent like this.
  20. Jbent

Trusted

Yes I'm so goddamn in

21. dash64

This is my design

So excited for that. Even more excited for them to eventually combine parts 1 & 2 like they did with tdkr and Superman.

22. Dodge725

Trusted

The amount of Joker scares me. I hope they keep his role small like in the comic.

23. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

all caught up on harley quinn, can't wait for what's next

Colby Searcy and Jason Tate like this.
  24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Colby Searcy and Indigo like this.
  25. drewinseries

Drew

Excited about everything with the new Batman series except JJ.

coleslawed likes this.