Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Daytrader Band • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Mister Lyrical, Oct 16, 2016.

1. SAB22

adulting22.bandcamp.com Prestigious

You download it for free on the site just do the “command save file as” thing (or right click on pc I think)

2. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

uh ok that Some Stranger LP fuckin rules I want the vinyl

3. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

Whoa I somehow didnt know there was a Daytrader thread. They were a huge part of my listening a few years back when I was huge into pop punk. Also didnt know Tym was involved in a new project, Im streaming that Some Stranger record now and its really fucking good. I second wanting that vinyl, the artwork and packaging looks really well done.

4. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

Yo what the heck, had no clue that Some Stranger LP existed, I still have that EP on vinyl. Checking it out shortly. What is this Heartless Breakers?

5. Micah511

Man, Speak In Code is great.

6. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

It’s the rest of the band. They’re a lot closer in sound to daytrader

7. Micah511

That Some Stranger LP hit streaming services today btw.

8. I haven't gone back to that Some Stranger album much, but I should spin it again.

Still love Daytrader too, especially that first three song demo. "Paper Pusher" is still a really special song for me.

Leftandleaving likes this.
  9. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

it absolutely slams!

10. mattav152

11. This album randomly popped into my head before bed last night and man, it still goes crazy. What a loss for the scene at the time. I remember liking the Some Stranger EP, but never gave the full-length a spin. Will change that today!

Leftandleaving likes this.
  12. mattav152

lol your post just reminded me that I bought a vinyl pre-order of that Some Stranger LP... in December of 2020. Of course it got delayed and backed up like 9 months due to covid/pressing plant back ups/pressing issues, then got pushed back AGAIN last September to who knows when and its been silent forever. Just checked my email and found an update from last month that the plant FINALLY finished them 1.5 years later and they're shipping out to the seller to be distributed. Honestly thought I got scammed like a year ago and was gonna just eat the wasted $30.

13. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

The full-length rules

14. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

SOME STRANGER LP SHIPPED TODAY

2 YEARS IN THE MAKING (or 9, you pick)

Aaron Mook and troyplaysbass like this.