Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Day or Night Shower • Page 3

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by xapplexpiex, May 11, 2016.

1. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

2. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

My new username shall be Hypocrite.

3. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Just don't change your avatar or the line beneath it!

muttley likes this.
  4. KimmyGibbler

Everywhere you look... Prestigious

I always take showers in the morning but a few times a week my wife and I will take the dog on a long afternoon walk in which case I may take a shower afterwards if I feel gross. Sometimes I will take a shower at night just to wash the day off me too. But always in the morning.

5. Shower every morning, and and night too if I've gone to the humor out for a bike ride. Or if it was a particularly sweaty day or something haha.

6. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

I shower in the morning. It helps to wake me up a bit so I don't spend the entire day in zombie mode.

ChaseTx likes this.
  7. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

i shower every day right before i leave the house. if im not leaving the house that day, i'll shower late afternoon.

8. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Shower before bed. When I wake up in the am, I am still clean and just wash my face. No way I could just shower in the am, get dirty during the day and then come home and go to bed dirty. No way (and taking showers 2x a day usually dries my skin out)

9. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

I'm trying to turn it into 2 fast showers that essentially equal one moderate shower. I wish our water came out the right temperature because this isn't going to fly in winter when the pipes are cold.
    I guess I'll switch to one shower after work when the time comes.

10. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

I probably shower equally in the morning as I do at night, it really just depends on what I am doing that particular day. I prefer showering at night though

11. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

i usually shower when i wake up. sometimes i shower twice. if i've been out for a couple of hours i like to shower again when i come back home.

12. chris

Trusted Supporter

In the morning before work, then in the evening after going running/working out/whatever. If I'm not going anywhere like at all that day then prob just once in the late avternoon

13. Vincentbiz

Resident Type 1 Diabetic

In the afternoon after work if it was a hard day. Nothing better at relieving stress than a cold beer in a hot shower
    while I contemplate my terrible life decisions

Ken likes this.
  14. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I prefer the late afternoon/early evening shower. It means you GTL during the day and then you're going out tonight. Maybe you just got a fresh cut. If you're looking good, you're feeling good. If you're feeling good, you get good results.

15. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I don't like showing at night because that's 15 minutes of my evening wasted on basic maintenance. I would rather do it in the morning and get the added bonus of helping wake me up

16. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

My night routine is so long I feel but I know I could never get up early enough to do any of it in the morning. I've been showering in the morning lately and my night routine is still too long lol. I work again soon tho so I'm def going back to night showers