Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Day or Night Shower • Page 2

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by xapplexpiex, May 11, 2016.

1. ryan.conde

Who is Ryan? Prestigious

I work early in the morning so I do it then, it makes me feel refreshed. If I workout I'll definitely shower after the gym but I occasionally shower at night. Only if I somehow get really dirty during the day

2. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Night showers are so refreshing, but regularly I shower in the morning.

3. Turkeylegz

Trusted

Shower before work or school. So typically early unless it is the summer and I work late.

4. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I have really bad allergies so twice a day helps in that department, plus going to bed clean is a must.

5. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

it's 5am I just showered. Dankness confirmed.

6. Morning showers, but ideally I would shower like four times a day. Love dem showers

collin512 likes this.
  7. Derek

Get stung

Neither

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  8. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

My hair is insane when I wake up so I shower every morning since I don't wear hats. If I go to the gym or do something physical after work, I will usually shower afterwards.

9. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

Man, I'm a total hypocrite because I take two a day from time to time haha. I try to avoid it, but sometimes I'll take one in the morning and end up hiking or something and I refuse to go to bed after being that sweaty.

10. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Agreed that it feels amazing to climb into bed fresh, but I just don't feel I should use the water to shower twice a day. If I have to choose, I'm going with the morning because otherwise I feel disgusting.

11. I have to shower in the mornings when I first get up, otherwise I cannot fully wake up. I can usually skip coffee as long as I have a good, hot morning shower.

Only time I shower at night is if I've been doing yardwork or exercising enough to where it'd be gross to get into bed that dirty.

12. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

The shower helps me wake up, so morning

Plus I don't want to waste tem minutes of my evening taking a shower

muttley likes this.
  13. prettyvisitors

Night because it's what I've always done and I only let my hair towel then air dry and it doesn't bother me when I sleep, just morning showers aren't my thing

AelNire likes this.
  14. Morning showers. I'm too busy saving Gotham at night to worry about showering.

AelNire, FTank and ChaseTx like this.
  15. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Pretty sure once I get into a work routine, I'll be showering at night at home, but showering at the gym before work in the morning. If I can only get one in on any given day, I prefer it to be morning.

16. KRKrummy

Formerly SanePsychotic Prestigious

I take a shower at night to help me unwind. If my hair is weird in the morning then I'll just stick my head under the faucet to make it behave.

17. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

My hair looks so much better when I sleep on it.

FTank likes this.
  18. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

AM showers are my thing. It's a reset button for my messy hair in the morning and it refreshes me for the day.

Evening showers are okay though, especially if I've been at a show or done some other physical activity throughout the day.

ChaseTx likes this.
  19. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Morning. I'll shower in the evening if I had done something that made me smell bad and I was going out again but really not often

20. muttley

Summer's here and it's hot as fuck. Might have to switch to night showers for the next few months.

21. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

I do both, fuck going to bed dirty and gross.

lightning13 likes this.
  22. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I don't feel gross most days

23. muttley

I'm a hypocrite. I've been showering when I get home because I'm sweaty and I still take my morning shower to wake myself up/unfuck-up my hair.

24. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Stop being a hypocrite.

25. muttley

New username