Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

(Reasons We're Probably Not) Dating Or In A Relationship Thread NSFW • Page 634

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, Apr 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

Flat sounds so much better than apartment

Colby Searcy and Bloodsucker II like this.
  2. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

:heart: you all thanks so much for the kind words and positive vibes

3. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

Does it? Sounds depressing to me. ;-p

Colby Searcy likes this.
  4. Whatjuliansaid

Would you start calling it an apartment?

5. Dog with a Blog

Let’s compromise with “pad.”

MrCon and Colby Searcy like this.
  6. Whatjuliansaid

I think I'm gonna take a hiatus for a few weeks, maybe the uni will turn

dylan and Colby Searcy like this.
  7. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Ok advice needed because I'm very concerned about being one of those creepy guys.

Played a show with my band last week and after the show I had this girl I went to high school with add me/message me on Facebook to tell me she was at the show and told me how much she liked my band and stuff.

Since that she's been in my newsfeed and she seems really cool and I kinda wanna ask her if she wants to get a drink, but also I'm concerned about being creepy, especially since I haven't asked anyone out over Facebook since High School and idk if that's still appropriate.

TLDR: Cute girl from high school saw me play a show and facebooked me, is it appropriate to ask her out?

8. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

why not

Colby Searcy likes this.
  9. Dog with a Blog

Literally nothing about this sounds creepy, especially since she hit you up.

“Yeah, it was really cool seeing you too. We should grab a drink sometime” or something.

Colby Searcy and dylan like this.
  10. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I kissed this girl last night. I'd always thought she was cute and I love her personality but she's a friend of a friend so I never knew if it was weird or not. Thankfully she told my friend she was into me so I went for it. might be the real deal, she's pretty amazing.

ChaseTx, Colby Searcy, dylan and 4 others like this.
  11. Whatjuliansaid

I don't see anything wrong with what you've said so far, personally. How long have you been talking?

Colby Searcy likes this.
  12. Whatjuliansaid

Go you! :-)

Colby Searcy and Jacob like this.
  13. jjnunn118

Not really talking, just kinda Facebook commenting back and forth. Mainly I think I'm just self conscious because I'm in a pop punk band and we all know the issues with pop punk bands and power dynamics with fans.

Colby Searcy and dylan like this.
  14. Whatjuliansaid

That's kind of weird, why don't you have a conversation like... text or talk on the phone a few times first? You should at least do that for a week and then if things are still cool, go for it. Asking right away doesn't always rub people the right way. Plus you want to see if she's interested in you romantically, and not just really into your band haha

Colby Searcy and jjnunn118 like this.
  15. jjnunn118

I think this is good advice and I appreciate the thought you put into this...

But literally as i was reading your response she messaged me and asked if I wanted to get a drink sometime this week so yeah.

16. Dog with a Blog

Lol, nice

Colby Searcy likes this.
  17. Whatjuliansaid

See, it worked out! Esp!

Colby Searcy likes this.
  18. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

wediditgif.gif

19. Whatjuliansaid

I don't think a girl has has ever asked me out before, your band must be sick

supernovagirl, Colby Searcy and dylan like this.
  20. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

I hear pop punk and it'd be rude for those who know me on this site to not all what your band is called.

21. jjnunn118

If this is too self-promotey someone tell me and I'll delete it! I'm the bassist/guy in the Copeland shirt at the beginning of the video

dylan and Colby Searcy like this.
  22. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

never been asked out before but I been lead in the direction of asking very overtly before lol. kinda flirting and telling her id hold her down right and got hit with the "then why aint we together?" and well.... almost 7 years later I guess my non answer (followed with that "....you serious?" ) was the best answer since we out here lol.

Colby Searcy and EmmanuelSCastle like this.
  23. jjnunn118

It's something I like, a woman who is very upfront and isn't afraid to ask for what she wants!

Colby Searcy and sleepy like this.
  24. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

me too, in certain ways I'm old fashioned (more so the holding down sense, feel like a man should, ion) but in other ways I definitely like (and admittedly probably need) to be told what the intention/want is since I'm almost OVERLY respectful/cautious cus I hate to be the person who assumes "Oh yeah I'm wanted" and come off like a tool lol.

Didn't grow up around affection so I can't read the ques well tho I have so much I want to give, oh well... it definitely helps at least lol.

25. Dog with a Blog

I’m not necessarily cautious so much as I am just oblivious as fuck. Most of my relationships/hookups have been due to women being extremely overt with me. I am so blind to stuff so if they aren’t flat out telling me then I’m not picking up the hints

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.