Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

(Reasons We're Probably Not) Dating Or In A Relationship Thread NSFW • Page 537

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, Apr 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

my new tinder bio will be I'm the produce man.

2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Also today same friend was telling me that she's alone and I was like idk I'm single but i never think of myself as being alone or lonely.

And then she said its because I have confidence in myself and my self worth enough that I know I don't need a relationship, and it's probably the most meaningful thing anyone has ever said to me. Because young Kiana was so insecure that I felt like I needed to appreciate any scraps of attention men gave me because it happened so infrequently, and I stayed with my ex even tho he was garbage cause I didn't think I could handle life without him and now I can say finally that I'm secure and happy enough to know my worth like really know, not pretend like I think I'm worth it but then don't really believe it. Like I know I don't need some mediocre dude and I like that it's a confidence I give off!

3. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

I bought an avocado at the weekend to use as part of breakfast (had friends over, was going to make them bagels with poached egg, hummus tomato and avocado). The avocado was not ripe. It was hard, wouldn't cut and tasted a bit like tree. The sadness was all mine.

Also, @Kiana, your friend (from the first post) sounds proper weird. Maybe she wants him for herself and is putting you off first. :crylaugh:

4. Kiana

Oh no. Our types are the compleeeeete opposite so I don't think that would ever happen lol

5. Kiana

Speaking of types I had a friend tell me her list of requirements to date someone and it was so weird. I guess mine are more like "must not be raging sexist" vs the "must have a good job" type things.

6. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

My type is basically a list of "must nots."

7. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Yup haha.

8. MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

All 'must nots' could be reversed with a double negative. It might be that you have musts too, you're just not very efficient when compiling lists. ;-)

(All women with any interest in me must not have a problem with the foolish pedantry of a shithead)

Cgarnsay, dadbolt and ChaseTx like this.
  9. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

People with very specific types freak me out a bit like it's bordering on fetish

Joe4th, dylan, dadbolt and 3 others like this.
  10. St. Nate

"

11. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I have a fetish for nice caring people

Joe4th, Gjpeace, dadbolt and 3 others like this.
  12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I still don't get how you can have a fetish for Selena Gomez's love

13. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Good conversation is so hott

RJ Knorr, Bloodsucker II and ChaseTx like this.
  14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Same

Joe4th, ChaseTx and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  15. St. Nate

Disgusting.

RJ Knorr, oldjersey, ChaseTx and 2 others like this.
  16. Kiana

my main thing aside from like must not be hateful Republican, is must not be condescending because it's my ultimate pet peeve with men when they talk down to me

17. h8bit

@ghastlyfeline Prestigious

Gonna write out some of my thoughts and anxieties after a really great first date last night.

I've been on the dating scene in NYC for like a year and a half now and it's been pretty challenging. Last night I finally had what might have been the best first date I've ever been on and I can't wait to see her again next week.

She's not one to really text a bunch from what I gather, so in the empty space between then and now all I can think about is that the time is gonna pass and she's gonna not be interested in me anymore. It's a self-induced, stupid fear I always have when meeting new people in this capacity and I really dislike it. I wish I was alright without that intermittent validation.

dylan and CarpetElf like this.
  18. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

That's great!

I'm kind of in the same situation. She is not a texter and I have a personal policy to not double text until the 2nd text is to confirm already made plans for the following day. She sent me a facebook message yesterday saying "hey, I'm out of data for the month text me" and I texted her when I got out of work and then nothing lol. you just gotta know that they wouldn't make plans to see you again if they weren't interested and if you don't hear from her, just send a text the day before you're supposed to meet up to confirm.

h8bit likes this.
  19. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

I also had the best first date ever last night! Seriously havnt felt a connection like this with someone in such a long time, we just clicked. We ended up in her apartment, I didn't get the b-day sex lol but some in underwear cuddles, and make out action. Amazing night.

h8bit, dylan and oldjersey like this.
  20. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

So new girl said she doesn't want just a fuck buddy but doesn't want a boyfriend.

I said okay, cool.

dylan likes this.
  21. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

dayummmmmmmmmmm son underwear cuddles!

Youarcade and ChiliTacos like this.
  22. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

So she wants a person who's her good friend that she sometimes has sex with?

23. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Yeah isn't that great! Haha i am in no means ready for another relationship. Noooooooo way.

24. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Yeah, don't rush into anything!

25. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Is there a reason behind the double text thing?

dylan likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.