Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

(Reasons We're Probably Not) Dating Or In A Relationship Thread NSFW • Page 420

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, Apr 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

I hope your situation gets better @Jacob I don't really have anything else to say, but I empathize with you, I'm getting burnt out as well.

I don't know if I've posted about my recent experiences in a while but:

A few weeks ago I met up with someone from OKCupid and we met for dinner and then came back to my place to watch the original Jurassic Park. I thought I was going to have my own Seinfeld moment because almost every 5 minutes she'd ask me "so what are you thinking about now?" like in the middle of an already ongoing conversation. Every. Five. Minutes. It was incredibly annoying and I almost asked her why she keeps asking that. But instead, she switched the topic to her being into daddy/little and asked if I'd try it and I didn't really know what it was but I said sure why not I'll give it a shot. I now know that I am not.

I met up with someone from Tinder the other night and we went to a Thai fried icecream place. I think it went well, we talked about her job as a Youth Volunteer Corps planner and a lot about social justice and she said she was interested in coming to a DSA and SURJ meeting sometime, so that's cool! We're supposed to meet up at the March for Science this weekend and i invited her to self-pour pub that I and my friends are going to afterwards.

Jacob, Zoshchenko, Joe4th and 2 others like this.
  2. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

But... but... Daaaaaaaaaaddy, why?!

dylan likes this.
  3. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Ah the many avenues of online dating. Best post i've read today.

That's a total Seinfeld moment.

dylan likes this.
  4. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

What is it?

dylan likes this.
  5. dylan

Most-liked person on chorus Supporter

I grimace at this post
    I thought I was about to go Larry David and get into an argument about it haha.

Daddy/little? I didn't bother to look it up after the fact, but the way she described it was basically a form of sub/dom where the sub calls the dom "daddy," wants to be called a bad/good girl/boy/person for doing certain things, spanked, have their sexual stimulation controlled or withheld by "daddy" etc.

6. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

*pouts*

7. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

After I moved a couple of years ago to where I live now, I was taking my girlfriend to work one day and we saw a man driving a wood-paneled PT Cruiser while wearing no shirt, a bib, a pacifier and holding a bottle out the window at 7:45 in the morning. That's all I thought of when I read the "daddy/little" thing.

Joe4th, St. Nate, angrycandy and 3 others like this.
  8. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

Posting just because I need an outlet to say that I love my girlfriend so much, she is such a force of absolute brightness in my life, and I am so blessed to be with her. It is an honor to be growing up and taking on the world with her.

redwing91007, bigmike, Mary V and 4 others like this.
  9. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

when you finally get back to Duolingo and it's like
    Imgur Image

ChiliTacos, Joe4th, LWS and 3 others like this.
  10. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

My ex texted me this morning after she figured out I had blocked her on all social media. She apologized for how she treated me over the years and said she still really wants to be friends. I replied with a cordial but generic message and that was that. But it totally ruined me for the day, I was a total mess at work and broke down privately a few times. This is not getting any easier.

11. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

can someone just come hold me. that'd be cool. i'm a wreck.

12. Dominick

Prestigious Prestigious

armistice and sophos34 like this.
  13. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Realizing how sad my life is via text.
    IMG_4481.PNG IMG_4480.PNG

14. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

I bought four pints of Ben and Jerry's the other day and I just keep eating one when I have nothing to do, so I feel. The non dating is not good for my health. Or rather my poor impulse control but

dylan and AelNire like this.
  15. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

This is making me realize I haven't had ice cream in like two months and now that's all I want

16. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I've been to Marble Slab twice in the last month. It's great

17. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Discovered there's a cold stone near where I live too and I fucking love cold stone

bigmike and dylan like this.
  18. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

The one next to Pappadeaux?

>:(

dadbolt and ChaseTx like this.
  19. Fucking Dustin

I have Ben & Jerry's chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream at Laura's that I'm probably going to eat tonight

20. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

dadbolt and Fucking Dustin like this.
  21. I worked at cold stone for like three or four months when I was 18, I normally worked by myself so my days were like 5% making ice cream, 10% helping customers, 85% eating fucking everything

22. Fucking Dustin

dadbolt and ChaseTx like this.
  23. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

Wife and I have been trying to spawn youth for a few months now. Had a very early miscarriage, but now we're back in the fast lane. Wish us luck.

Colby Searcy, dadbolt, Ken and 6 others like this.
  24. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

I applied to Bruster's and they never called me back but w/e I don't need em

25. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Good luck!!

ChrisCantWrite and Dirty Sanchez like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.