Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

(Reasons We're Probably Not) Dating Or In A Relationship Thread NSFW • Page 419

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by dylan, Apr 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

GOAT song

2. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

A.) If I looked like that in her Wonder Woman outfit, I'd wear that shit DAILY in public.

B.) I can do that last head/hand stand type thing she does. It's a pretty good move to impress people at house parties when drunk and when the floor isn't gross.

Colby Searcy and Dominick like this.
  3. Dominick

Prestigious Prestigious

I'd love to see some handstand pictures. Haha.

4. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I might just carve out sometime to take those when I have someone there who can take it! lol

Dominick likes this.
  5. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

Went through a crazy weekend with my lady that had nothing to even do with either of us directly....
    My Mom talked reckless about her and our relationship since she still ain't comfortable with the mixed aspect and each time she grasps for a new straw its like a new level of "Wow, that's how you really feel?" and I can't/won't ask my girl to take that, and I won't either. If you can't respect my girl or our relationship you don't need to be around us.

6. Oscyy

Pity the living

why do I even bother?

7. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

10 hour day tomorrow. Both me and my girl are like "Ugh I'm/you're always away" burnt out... only about a month longer till that is not an issue. Thank god.

8. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

My girl put a bid in on an apartment for us (since she's down there as I'm racking up final funds) and sent me the pics today and I was blown away, and super rejuvenated. She teased me saying "You have that typical NYer 'Don't smile for shit' attitude but when I said your name is on the lease I seen you cheese." And admittedly, I did. Seeing all the shit I've battled through and shit over all this time both with her, for her, and on my own finally pay off and seeing my new life starting to bloom is a powerful feeling. So much stress last few months, blah but soon over. She flexed on me with the search, gunna have to show her my appreciation when we move in lol.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  9. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Went on the first date in a long time last Friday. She was nice, but all she wanted to do was talk talk talk. We started at a bar, then went to a barcade next door (I planned it like this). She seems not interested in doing things and just talking. I think I'll go on another date with her, but she seems like she's trying to go for something more serious and I travel too much for anything serious rn. I'm at a point where it's not fair to get serious with someone when I'll probably only see them once a month.

Possibly just gonna become friends with her at most.

Mr. Serotonin and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  10. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

My girl got approved for the bid in the place she put in for for us in Maryland so I'ma be moving right after my birthday (May 5th) it looks like out of NY FINALLY for good and start my life down there with here. Wild excited and it's really rejuvenating from both a relationship and personal level with all things considered to recent bumps in the road.
    Things like this make us have those soft voiced "Damn babe... we been through so much together, I love you!" moments lmao.

Sidenote, I also got called out for calling my girl "My guy" today a lot so either I'm OD NY, super comfortable with her, or both lol.

Don't mind me though. I'm just happy to finally reach this point where life finally feels like it's mine to direct again.

11. FrenzalRob

Melbourne, AUS Supporter

Asked her to be my girlfriend. She said yes. We're official now, fuck yeah.

For anyone who needs back story, working with her on an amateur musical. Met her through that, and keeping it professional was hard as fuck because we both like each other a lot. But anyway, together now. Still not announcing until after production, but happy as fuck.

Also drunk as fuck right now.

Gjpeace, bigmike, dylan and 3 others like this.
  12. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

At 8 in the morning?! Damn impressive

13. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Congrats!

Melbourne, yo.

FrenzalRob and Colby Searcy like this.
  14. MrCon Apr 16, 2017
    (Last edited: Apr 16, 2017)
    MrCon

I was trying to describe myself to someone

So, I got a phone call from the girl who ditched me at the start of February. I thought I was over all of that business, but apparently I've just been masking it. I feel like absolute shit.

I don't even know what she wants. She seems to want to be friends and hang out, but she wanted to talk because things seem to keep getting awkward. The bit she is missing is that it's her who keeps doing things to make it awkward. She seems to always assume I have some ulterior motive, when actually, I've not even tried to speak to her for like a month and I've just been getting on with my life. Her explanations of some things are absolutely all over the place.

No idea whether she's really over the whole thing or whether she is still hurt too.

15. FrenzalRob

Melbourne, AUS Supporter

Melbourne life. 11:32pm here.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  16. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

man I've been a mess since stopping my meds. catching the feels left and right. before I didn't care at all and was fucking people over which is so wrong so I know this is for the best - but it's hard. I met up with this girl at her place and we talked for hours, did the thing, and then I left. she basically ghosted me after that but I actually really liked her so I was bummed. Then some shit went down with my good friend back home that actually lives in my house in my hometown (my parents rent her a room, her parents suck which is why she's staying there). basically, she's splitting up with her husband (why they got married so young I have no idea). he's unstable and they're so not healthy for each other, and she ended up kissing another guy who is also a total douche and I told her to stay away from him he's bad news. But I also admitted I've had feelings for her - she's basically everything I look for in a girl and more, but she's also my best friend and I've always viewed her more as a sister for the majority of our relationship. Also her husband is one of my very good friends too and idk how he'd take it. Her and I talked for about an hour last night around 1am and I basically told her I support her 100% in anything she does and that she's one in a fucking million and that I embrace her for her light and her dark so I'm not gonna leave her when she fucks up. We told each other we love each other and hung up on a good note (I tell all my friends I love them it wasn't a romantic thing).

17. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

That's a major stay away my friend.

18. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

I know. I mean they're splitting up but it's wrong.

19. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Yeah I mean, it's very easy to say from my point of view, I know it's hard to ignore the feelings but, It just sounds like murky waters that really will leave you at unease for quite a long time if you pursue it.

Jacob likes this.
  20. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

it'll pass. I'm not like in love with her, even though I do lover her as a friend. I kind of regret saying anything to her at all because honestly I think a lot of this is stemming from my brain chemistry being all jumbled up right now. And it's like, I like her in a "I wanna hold your hand and fall asleep next to you way and nothing else" type way.

21. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

me and my lady are all set, we're wonderfully aligned with our own progress but unfortunately my mother has been on this crusade to derail this cus she just is soooo unable to let go cus of paranoia and problematic reasoning to justify. I cant be bothered. Tonight was my breaking point. I got so mad to the point my girl (who has been the one most crossed and disrespected by her) telling me to calm down over and over cus I was so over the stupid bullshit. I'm closer to 30 than 20, I got better things to do than pay maternal taxes.
    may 4th cannot come soon enough.

22. Carmen SD

Trusted

Every time I think about dating again I feel like I could do it, but then I overthink things and back out. I'm deathly afraid of getting hurt again and I think of all the factors that go in to dating and my conclusion is don't because I will get left in the dark. Sometimes I think about how big of a mistake, waste of time and how wrong the last guy I tried to date was for me. Then I laugh and think how could I be so stupid. I gave the guy a chance because he seemed like someone for me (but was the opposite of what I thought he was) there was no connection. He was rude a lot of the time, moocher, I paid for most of things, never pitched in or offered to give me money. He thought we were going to get married in the future. What a laugh!

The guy I had an interest in isn't going to work out, which sucks because I would have liked to give it a chance. Now I have a new interest, but idk if I should go for it. I feel like it's not even worth it.

LWS likes this.
  23. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Can I just my stop caring about girls. Is that possible? I'm so fucking over the dating scene at this age, everyone sucks. I've borderline fallen in love with my best friend WHO IS MARRIED, but they're split up. I hook up with someone for the first time in forever and I end up really liking them and then of course I get ghosted. Almost feel like it's pay back for me being an unemotional robot POS in my past 5 relationships

dylan and Kiana like this.
  24. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I am only liking this because I know the feeling of it seeming like payback for being an emotional robot, not because I like ur life circumstances!

Jacob likes this.
  25. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Being ace is not a choice! Lol

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.