Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Dashboard Confessional Band • Page 20

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by jordalsh, Apr 2, 2016.

1. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

2. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

3. Oh haha yes! I bought it within 10 minutes of getting the email announcing yesterday or whenever haha. Thanks for having my back! I wish I had known where to find other variants at the time but the only option I had was the splatter one. Which is fiiiiine.

4. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

hahha oh good! I’m not a complete creep for remembering this.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  5. Kixur413

Placed an order for the blue since I missed the others but where's that sunny side up egg one from??

6. That's the indie exclusive, if you hit the Indie Retail link, it'll guide you to your local indie stores that are going to be carrying it and doing mailorder: The Places You Have Come To Fear The Most

7. Kixur413

8. Dog Fish

Mutt

Where else was the blue one being sold when they added it to the shopify?

9. That was exclusively on their shopify.

10. Dog Fish

Mutt

i want to know the quantities. damn. is that too much to ask?

11. Dog Fish

Mutt

Shipping notification...

bradsonemanband likes this.
  12. manoverboard365

Trusted

Mine should arrive in a few days!

13. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

I feel like it’s probably going to be a long while before we hear the new record he was working on.

14. manoverboard365

Trusted

I could've sworn he said that the album was finished before the pandemic started. I imagine like most albums it was put on hold until touring could resume. But seeing as touring might not happen until 2022, I can see them releasing this towards the end of the year.

15. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

did everyone already forget Chris was in a major accident? I'm not really interested in debating when we get new music, when he is ready to talk about it he will

Onlyadirector likes this.
  16. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

No one's forgot. When he was on Brian Fallon's Sittin' Around at Home he sounded like he was just going to sit on what he recorded until he can tour to coincide with the album release. Then factoring in an accident, with the trauma, healing and rehab on top of that, plus he may not be as financially pressed as some bands and artists makes me think it'll be a long while before he's ready to release stuff. I don't think its really being debated...just more of an observation.

Also, to put a positive spin on it, when its safe(r) for touring and Chris doing well we'll hopefully have another DC album.

irthesteve likes this.
  17. [​IMG]

18. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Bummed I missed out on all these variants.

19. Dog Fish

Mutt

How are we going to figure out the variant quantities?

DrawYourMind likes this.
  20. ok this has bothered me for years

what is the cover of Places a picture of?

21. Surfwax

bring on the major leagues Supporter

[​IMG]

the remote control here but in blue i think

22. wait the picture isn’t loading for me

23. Slot car track remote control i thought?

24. Surfwax

bring on the major leagues Supporter