Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Dashboard Confessional / The All-American Rejects / The Social Animals / The Maine Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Apr 10, 2017.

1. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Oh god, please not craigslist. I work in ticketing and you'd be shocked at what people believe are real tickets sold on craigslist. At least with Stubhub there is a confirmation and bank statement and if you have an issue, from what I've seen, they're pretty good about getting you another ticket. Ticketmaster is still the most secure though, because they have a transfer ticket option so the ticket will have your name attached to it.

2. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Haha yeah... never had a problem through an obvious private seller. But yeah, a bunch of fake ticket sites.

3. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

I've had 99% positive experiences with Craigslist. You just have to be able to evaluate the poster and the emails. If you're getting shady one-word responses and people barely know how to write an email/text, then you know you are dealing with fake tickets. Generally, if people can't provide proof of purchase, avoid. I say this as someone who just sold someone a face value Father John Misty ticket on CL so want to stick up for the site since it's not ALL bad.

4. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

$59 after fees for Detroit. YIKES.

5. Justinsound

Yeah I thought the philly show was a little overpriced with the fees at 50 bucks total a ticket but I held off and finally got lucky waiting because it's on Groupon for exactly half that no fees. So 25 bucks a ticket, so check your areas.

6. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Looks like the All-American Rejects are playing a one-off headlining show in Cleveland on July 27. Much more interested in that then this tour.

7. SPine

Trusted

The Maine got added to AAR one-off in Louisville. Hoping they get added to Cleveland's one-off

8. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Free show 8/16 at Indiana state fair. Same day as Green Day.

9. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Venue in Boston has tables in the back that seat 5; my buddy bought us one after a few drinks the other night, haha. Inexpensive seats at one of my favorite venues. Should be a fun night

10. zachmacD

Trusted

This is going to be awesome for you guys. My girlfriend and I went to see Lydia and did the same thing. It was one of my favorite shows ever.

11. iCarly Rae Jepsen Jun 25, 2017
    (Last edited: Jun 25, 2017)
    iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

looks like there's going to be some sort of tour split with DC and AAR covering each other

12. michael_gatto

Trusted

This is awesome. I loved the split they did with New Found Glory when they covered each other's tracks.

13. Matthew

Regular

14. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

The Costa Mesa show is connected to the OC fair. My sister asked me I if I wanted to go. We haven't been to a show together since 2009.

Taste of Chaos was fun with these two bands a couple years ago

15. Cactus109

If anyone could grab pics of AAR's merch spread, that would be greatly appreciated!

16. johnnyferris

Going tonight. I'll see what I can do

17. johnnyferris

Show was fun and both bands played great sets. The venue hindered the overall performance because of what I believe be a city law on decibel level and a time curfew. 1/3 of the crowd was nowhere to be found once AAR started. They filled by the end of their set, but an actual opener could have alleviated the arrival of late comers.

Merch had a big line, but it looked like shirts were starting at $30. AAR had a self-titled shirt in black, but most of their other merch was white or pink

18. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Man, looking at the interactive map for the Boston date is sad. There are SO many tickets left.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  19. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

@JaytotheGee any idea how many tickets are left for the AAR headlining show at Cleveland next Thursday? Thinking of going but it'd be a last minute decision.

20. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

You'll be good. Won't sell out, unless sales drastically pick up

21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Thanks!

22. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Is there an opener for that show?

23. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah The Whiskey Hollow. They're local. It's Maddie from Envoi's new band if you were ever familiar with them

24. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Just grabbed tickets for the Detroit show next week using a ticketmaster voucher from the lawsuit. Pretty excited to see Dashboard and AAR.

SaveTheEarth likes this.
  25. Cactus109

@ anyone who's been to a show so far, how early before doors should I show up to get good standing spots? Have the shows been well attended?