Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Dashboard Confessional / The All-American Rejects / The Social Animals / The Maine Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Apr 10, 2017.

1. meggers

Trusted

Ticketmaster has the Costa Mesa date listed going on sale this week.

2. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

This is weird. The DC show is already on sale.

3. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

Still waiting on this tour announcement, odd...

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I'm beginning to think this might not be a tour and just random shows.

5. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Even if that was the case, wouldn't you make some kind of announcement about the shows? I feel like the only reason people even know about these shows is because they're showing up on the actual venue sites. That's not how most people learn about shows.

6. Justinsound

I just found this show in New York while looking around for any tour info. If the tickets go on sale in Mid-May then an official announcement is probably still a week or so off.

July 29: Dashboard Confessional will perform with special guests All American Rejects. Gates will open at 6:30 p.m. and the show begins at 8.

Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. May 11; general admission tickets are $32.50, reserved seating is $54.50, and gold circle tickets are $75.

7. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Which venue?

8. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

9. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Just from doing these threads, I know Megadeth is playing there too. But I have never heard of Big Flats, NY before.

10. MegT585

Trusted

oh my god. Big Flats is basically where I grew up/went to high school. It is in the complete middle of nowhere in New York. This venue is basically in a corn field haha. But yea...Big Flats is Western New York but South....almost in Pennslyvania.

11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

12. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

heads up, the maine is also on the VA date

kidinthebushes likes this.
  13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The Maine's headliner ends next Monday. Maybe that's why they haven't announced this yet.

14. mmcd323

Regular

15. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Do you think the Maine would play at Ravinia? I feel like they would've already been announced for that, and I've already thought the Maine might get added to Riot Fest, so I'm hoping that's what happens.

16. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

mmcd323 likes this.
  17. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

The Maine mentioned at emo night in NYC in Thursday that they're on this tour

18. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

The Maine opening makes this a pretty awesome tour. I'd defintely go if there is an Oregon date. This would be perfect for Edgefield or the Oregon Zoo.

19. midnightxtaylor

Regular

YES PLEASE

20. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

HOLY FUCK WHAT A PERFECT TOUR THIS IS

pauljgreco and Matt504 like this.
  21. tyler2tall

Trusted Supporter

The Maine play in MN on Monday. Them waiting makes me think there will be an MN date. Please.

22. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

I really hope this tour comes here but Dashboard doing Wayhome gives me doubts :(

23. SPine

Trusted

I almost don't want this tour to come to Cleveland because I want The Maine to hit Cleveland if they do a fall headliner. I would definitely go to this though. I missed the Dashboard / Taking Back Sunday & the TEB tours and I missed All American Rejects waiting in traffic for Blink/ ADTR

24. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

They are doing a fall tour, but them opening this tour would have no bearing on where they play.

25. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

I'm surprised Dashboard is billed higher than AAR. They still play AAR on pop radio all the time.