Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Dashboard Confessional - Celebrating 20 Years Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by falafelmywaffle, Sep 16, 2019.

1. kman22

Regular

Anyone have the live nation presale code?

2. Cmoney86

Trusted

chicago is soundtrack

3. Cmoney86

Trusted

3rd night added to chicago

4. casserole

Damn

5. Greg Robson

gregrobson.net Moderator

More excited about the openers than I am DC.

6. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Dittooooo

7. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Are these setlists accurate/complete? Because if so, what the fuck? Only sixteen songs? Four not from the albums that are supposed to be the whole point of this tour?

8. mynamesgeneric

Regular

Oh they're accurate. I was at the Austin show last night and wondered why he was opening with Vindicated, then I got really confused when they played Don't Wait. My assumption is because these Houston and Austin only got 1 night each we got the "best of" setlist, whereas the cities getting multiple nights are getting the classic albums...or at least I hope otherwise the marketing for this tour was fucked.

9. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

All of the marketing implies that they’re only playing songs off those two albums. Blah. Will probably still go for Piebald.

10. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

The full album play information is on the admat, but you're right that it says "both albums" on other dates ... very weird.

[​IMG]

11. *a mix of songs from both albums

they're only playing the full albums at the shows that have 2 dates in that particular city.

12. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah but that heavily implies ONLY songs from those two albums.

j0hnnyrt and mynamesgeneric like this.
  13. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I agree. It implies that the majority, if not the entire set, would consist of tracks from those two albums, even if they're not played in full

kman22 and mynamesgeneric like this.
  14. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Yes.

15. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Big old bummer: still going for piebald.

16. kman22

Regular

Wow, that is disappointing. I bought tickets for the third night in Boston thinking it was just a mix of those two albums.

17. zachmacD

Trusted

Sucks about the short set list but I doubt Cris could sing a set that’s any longer.

18. falafelmywaffle

Without music, life would be a mistake. Supporter

Even though the poster said playing songs from both albums it seemed like they would just play a standard set

bradsonemanband likes this.
  19. willywilkes

Anyone know what set times have been?

20. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

It looks like the first show at the Fillmore were supposed to be "Places..." in full, but it doesn't look like that actually happened. (The second show was cancelled)
    Was anyone there?
    I have tickets the two full-album Boston shows and will be quite grumpy if that doesn't end up happening!

21. mynamesgeneric

Regular

Interesting, both of those shows were sold out so I wonder why the second night was cancelled.

22. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Chris has the flu. Says it's the first show DC has ever cancelled due to illness.

23. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Bummed. But at least it's rescheduled.

24. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Haha yes! Moved to my birthday!