Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Dashboard Confessional Announces Comeback Livestream

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Dashboard Confessional will be performing his first concert back after a motorcycle accident in June. It’ll be a livestream available on Valentine’s Day, and tickets are now up.

Nearly a year ago, our 20 year celebration came to a halt when everyone’s lives were changed by Covid. Then, I was in an accident that left me worried that I would never be able to play music again. I received so much kindness from people I know and people I don’t know. The kindness that I received from friends, family, and total strangers was incredible. Over the last 20 years, you have given me so much, and I am just so grateful. I can’t explain what it felt like to get back in the room with my bandmates and play music again. This year has been hard for everyone and we all are missing each other more than ever. I know we can’t be together until it is safe for everyone to do so, but I miss hearing your voices, and seeing your faces. I’d be so pleased to see you…

Dashboard Confessional’s Chris Carrabba
    more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. CampfireColorado

Regular

This followed by the get up kids makes for a heck of a line up!

Dan O'Neill and josh.hofer like this.
  3. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

This might be somthing I need to see.