Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Dark Universe (Universal Monster Franchise) Movie • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, May 23, 2017.

1. BackyardHero11

Trusted

coleslawed likes this.
  2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  3. BackyardHero11

Trusted

yeah between Hannibal and America Gods he'd be a great fit for this. But we'll see. Maybe with Moffat doing something outside his usual two shows will feel fresh.

4. Matleo Aug 20, 2017
    (Last edited: Aug 20, 2017)
    Matleo

The movies was not bad, would need more sense of humor in some parts, but as a horror it was the best mummy till today I ever watched.
    Fast mummies are really scary.
    The last mummys from one to 3 werent that fun to watch, were in some parts too childish afterwards and they dint use the boy right like in the cartoon series.

Hope our new cursed friend will be having more mummy based powers to show of in future.

Would add san manipulation, use of that bandages and more bug, sandstorm and necromancering powers.

If they want to make a second part hope for more vilians, that was always bad in monster movies that we had a main vilian and alwas good vs bad, what if 3 or more sides colide? monsters could fight each other and humans and some would be good and a secret vilian that uses this all.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________
    If they want o make the Creature from the Black Lagoon, give it new good power:

- supersonic scream
    - water throwing out of his hands/claws
    - toxic spit to make holes in steel
    - superhuman strength
    - quick swimmer
    - super human regeneration
    - a little bit of electric powers like from a electric eel
    - taking multiple human forms like a siren or chameleon
    - weakness to higher voltage and extream cold and temperature changes also to harsh sunglight
    - maybe immune to fire but not to long against intense heat

Hope for a team up in like in Monster Squad cartoon series a team of monsters forced by Hyde and Prodigium to fight a common enemy or maybe a team of hunters vs a team of monsters.

Hope they will do something like Marvel with avengers and DC with Justice League.

Maybe PRODIGIUM deserves its own movie for that purpose ? maybe part 1 and 2?

Dracula, monster of the black lagoon, mummy, frankenstein, were wolf, ad a dragon, invisible man and some other things maybe a minotaurs, witches and other things, alwasy wondered how that could play out.

5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

A+ headline

6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

that didn't take long

7. BackyardHero11

Trusted

I like the rumored plans to do lower budget horror films with the monsters in connection to Blumhouse. if they move forward with the monsters at all, which I hope they do, and I'm happy kurtzman is not in charge either way.

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

9. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I need a good Werewolf movie.

coleslawed and oakhurst like this.
  10. BackyardHero11

Trusted

I'm happy this is still being pursued. they get right the ship so easily. I just hope they play more to the genre strengths. these do not need to be massive summer blockbusters

11. BackyardHero11

Trusted

I actually enjoyed the benicio del toro/Anthony Hopkins one. it wasn't perfect but was way more in line with what I'd want for a modern monster film than the new Mummy, which I still haven't seen.

Davjs likes this.
  12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

13. Henry

Moderator Moderator

BackyardHero11 likes this.
  14. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yessss they would do great with it

15. Davjs

Trusted

Haha the high budget first movie wouldn't match with the other ones at all. I'm down though because the other movies and cast of them sounded cool.

16. BackyardHero11

Trusted

17. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Blumhouse has a good track record for horror so it makes sense

18. Doomsday

strange days are here to stay Prestigious

Keep Max Landis the fuck away from anything

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  19. Henry

Moderator Moderator

20. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Storm is good but that plot sounds dumb.

21. Is that the original premise or completely unique to this new movie? I'm not a fan either.

22. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

It’s unique to this film.

Joe likes this.
  23. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

truly an "oh yeah, that guy" choice