Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Dark Souls 3 Video Game • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Cameron, Apr 9, 2016.

1. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Yeah I've been using the Broadsword for most of the game.

2. Jacob Davidson

Regular

Finally got my Greatsword and finally got my strength to 28. No greater feeling than sending enemies rag dolling away with one swing.

Also so far I've loved every boss fight so far. All are so vastly different and require different strategies. I've fought 4 so far and each one was completely different. No "big guy with sword and shield" like DS2 had for literally 60% of The bosses.

3. SpyKi

Beat the boss I was stuck on in one try when I came back on today. I love when that happens.

tucah likes this.
  4. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

The third boss was reletively easy when I have summons that know what they're doing. Lit the bonfire at road of sacrifice, and called it a day. I'm probably gonna mimic the same build I had for DS2. A light armored character, and probably main the bastard sword when I get it. Though instead of focusing on strength like my character in DS2 I'm gonna put a lot into equip load.

5. SpyKi

Got through the next two bosses with ease but now I'm getting fucked.

6. SpyKi

Reading back over this I think I was talking about the wrong boss. The Deacons of the Deep were probably the easiest boss in the game. The one you were saying was hard was the one I was stuck on, ha.

For some reason I thought I was still at the COTD.

7. SpyKi

Ok yeah I think this game gets harder.

8. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

I'm enjoying this frosty sword I found, just for how fast it is.

9. thesinkingship

D.Va 1 Bad Guys 0

I'm fairly close to the end apparently. I've been using the Exile Greatsword for the majority now. Also, the Lothric armor seems to be the best all around defense but I'm using Alva instead because I like a quicker roll.

I've done 14 bosses. A few were optional. There's an interesting secret about Firelink Shrine similar to a secret in Bloodborne that I just found.

10. chris

Trusted Supporter

I imagine there isn't a DS3 equivalent to chalice dungeons and they will remain a Bloodborne thing, but was there ever any word of, I guess, endgame content outside of NG+?

11. thesinkingship

D.Va 1 Bad Guys 0

Wow, on another difficult one. But I have a +10 weapon now!

12. SpyKi

Where are you now?

13. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Man, the view when you first walk into Irithyll is stunning.

14. SpyKi

Think I'm on the last boss and it's pretty hard.

15. SpyKi

Last boss is cheap.

16. chris

Trusted Supporter

about how many hours in are y'all hitting the final boss?

17. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

You guys are so far ahead of me haha. I am playing so slow.

18. SpyKi

I'm twenty something but I leave my game on a fair bit while I do other things so it's not that accurate

19. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I'm probably over 15 and have only killed one Lord, a lot of backtracking to get shit I might have missed though since these levels are so huge

20. tucah

not champ Prestigious

I'm about 20 and also only have one Lord killed.

21. SpyKi

Done. Good game.

22. GooberSandwich

Regular Supporter

Just bought this game last night. Started as deprived and got my ass handed to me by Iudex like 15 times before I finally beat him. Being forced to defeat him with simply a club and a shitty shield was IMO a really great way to inform me of the game play mechanics. I'm really excited to spend like 200 hours in Lothric

SpyKi likes this.
  23. Expanse

So I'm an hour in and I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing. From what I can tell it's supposed to be that way...?
    Bloodborne seemed a little more straightforward.

Not complaining though. Loving it.

24. Jacob Davidson

Regular

Beginning is a lot more reminiscent of Dark Souls 1 and Demon's Souls. Bloodborne was a bit more straightforward.

25. SpyKi

I felt like this was just as straight forward as Bloodborne was at the start. There's only really one way you can go.

GooberSandwich likes this.