Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Dark (Netflix) TV Show • Page 8

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by stayillogical, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Maverick

Trusted

But will there be time travel

2. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Don’t care what it is I’m 100% in

3. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Yeah same

4. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

hyyype

5. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Let’s goooo

6. Guzman! The Elite/Dark crossover I didn’t know I needed.

7. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

5Stories and Texas Flood like this.
  8. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Going to fuck so hard

coleslawed likes this.
  9. Halfway through season 2 on my first watch. This show makes me feel like my brain is out of hard drive space. Liking it though

10. imthegrimace

Yeah it’s heavy and a lot to process but so worth it. How they tie everything together without missing anything blows my mind.

waking season and trevorshmevor like this.
  11. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I LOVED the first season (and REALLY need to finish - and prob rewatch what I have seen) but it took me like 2 hours to get through an episode because I'd have to keep pausing it every scene to go refer back to the family tree and rerun everything back through in my head. Having ADHD and being kinda dumb doesn't help.

coleslawed and trevorshmevor like this.
  12. imthegrimace

yeah it’s definitely tough and I used the website sooo much to keep track of everything

trevorshmevor and riotspray like this.
  13. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

My first time watching I got through the first two seasons in a week. I watched before bed a lot and dreamt in gibberish German a few times lol. Really looking forward to 1899.

14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, 2 seasons in a week would be way too much for me to actually absorb much of what's going on.

coleslawed and waking season like this.
  15. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I watched with my sister and we would pause every so often to explain something the other missed or forgot. Or most of the time, who was related to who really.

16. Lmfaoooo Instagram did not just give me this ad while I’m the middle of this fucking show man :verysad:

7FAC84CA-0723-40F4-92E0-D9E40F12CEFA.jpeg

17. trevorshmevor Nov 16, 2022
    (Last edited: Nov 17, 2022)
    Jfc, remarkable show. And that family tree site is an amazing resource - spent maybe 40 min reading the full timelines of each character before watching the finale, which really helped fill some of the gaps I had that were left by the whole season 3 multiverse fuckery. Went into the last episode feeling completely up to date. Can’t wait to read the articles posted in here as well. But for real, the casting, the scenery and set pieces, rigorous attention to detail and continuity, juxtaposition of uncontrollable fate with real human motives - can’t be overstated how much of an accomplishment this is

Anyone come across any fun theories on Wöller’s eye?

18. Dog Fish

Mutt

Almost a year since the last post. This is probably one of my favorite shows in the last decade. There's 3 shows I've wanted to rewatch lately: Dark, Midnight Mass, and Band of Brothers.

smowashere and Texas Flood like this.
  19. drewinseries

Drew

Can't go wrong with any of those.

20. Texas Flood

Mulva? Supporter

Still havent seen Midnight Mass but the other two are always worth a rewatch.