Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Dark (Netflix) TV Show • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by stayillogical, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Maverick

Trusted

2. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I expected ST to beat BM and make a harder showdown against Dark for the finals, but I’m happy for it to take the win easily. Some of the first matchups were tough and sent great shows out too soon, but Dark being number one is pretty exciting.

Maverick likes this.
  3. Scarecrow Boat

Regular

New teaser trailer out for S3! 6/27/30!

waking season likes this.
  4. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Littttttt

5. If they stick the landing for S3, it will very likely be considered one of my favorite shows of all time. I feel like I should rewatch the previous season, which is what I did in prep for S2 haha.

waking season and coleslawed like this.
  6. Jusscali

I like just binged both a month ago and already can’t remember lol oiii

stayillogical likes this.
  7. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I love talking about this show so much. It's such a kick when I can't remember half the names and we're trying to discuss how everyone's connected.

8. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Beyond excited for this! I watched both seasons in a week this past fall so I’ll definitely need a rewatch to remember everything.

9. Scarecrow Boat

Regular

Have no idea how they’re going to land the plane on this show but I can’t wait to find out lol. Anybody got any recs for other dark/creepy sci-fi shows or movies? Have seen all Alex Garland projects.

stayillogical and waking season like this.
  10. Maverick

Trusted

Aw yeah! Excited!

11. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Watch Timecrimes. It's in Spanish. It's one of the best time travel movies.

SpyKi and Scarecrow Boat like this.
  12. waking season Jun 1, 2020
    (Last edited: Jun 1, 2020)
    waking season

Trusted Prestigious

On episode 7 of my rewatch and wow it makes so much sense now why Helge freaks out when Ulrich visits him, didn’t piece that together the first time but it’s so obvious now. I love this show.

13. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

I feel like fans of this show would like Tales from the Loop on Amazon

Joe likes this.
  14. Tales from the Loop is great.

Serenity Now likes this.
  15. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

just ran through both seasons over the past couple of days. really great show with fantastic casting. I feel like most of this must have been planned from the beginning surely, it feels very tightly written and I can't wait to see where season 3 goes.

trevorshmevor and waking season like this.
  16. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I can’t wait

Joe and stayillogical like this.
  17. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

The music box track was finally released. Makes sense now that it wasn’t on any of the scores since it’s not actually by Ben Frost.

18. Joe Jun 17, 2020
    (Last edited: Jun 17, 2020)
    Starting my rewatch of the first two seasons. Even though I've seen it, I have a character/family tree handy lol.

19. One of the great things about this show is that I'm just as invested in things being revealed to the audience as I am in things being revealed to the characters. With a lot of shows, I tend to get bored while waiting for the characters to catch up to me, but it's different with this show. Everything is done so methodically.

trevorshmevor and waking season like this.
  20. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

yeah, I kept guessing things when I was watching it but I quickly realized it's more about the revelations for the characters than it is for the audience. for us it's quite easy to put most things together because we know it's a show about time travel and the casting/writing is so good.

Joe and waking season like this.
  21. Jusscali

Theres no way I’m able to follow this next season lol three universes, multiple generations, etc etc lol

22. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

I just started my re-watch from the beginning as well. I never finished S1 initially. Made it 2/3 of the way through, but then got distracted or something. Either way, I'm 3 eps in now and loving it.

23. Jusscali

Lesssssgooooooooo

24. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Who has started??

25. I just finished ep 4 earlier. Will probably finish the rest tomo

EASheartsVinyl likes this.