Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Dark (Netflix) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by stayillogical, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Major spoilers for S2 eps 4 & 5
    It's so interesting to see how people learn the truth about what's happening and what they decide to do with that information. I'm still wrapping my head around Jonas being Adam. Mikkel and Ulrich briefly uniting was sweet but sad because "everything must happen as it always has" of course. I'm doing my best to follow this, but I have so many questions!

Non-spoiler thoughts: This show is tearing my brain apart, but I love it.

stayillogical and coleslawed like this.
  2. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I love this show! Another great ending. I knew we were going in this direction. THE MULTIVERSE. I laughed my head off when she said another world. Now we'll have to keep track of doppelgangers! I can't wait.

Joe likes this.
  3. Omg. Still processing this. Just when I think I've got a grip on what's happening haha

I'm hoping this "other worlds" things doesn't get too confusing, but I'm so curious about where they go from here.

4. Love how this show establishes the existence of bootstrap paradoxes to set us up for the ultimate, fucked up bootstrap paradox: Charlotte->Elisabeth->Charlotte

SpyKi likes this.
  5. Texas Flood

Mulva? Supporter

Just started this show last night and have seen two episodes. Its pretty damn good so far.

coleslawed, stayillogical and Joe like this.
  6. Texas Flood

Mulva? Supporter

Trying to follow/understand time travel on this show is starting to make my head explode.

This isn't to say the show is doing a bad job explaining,its just more my dumb brain can't figure this stuff out in general.

riotspray likes this.
  7. Trust me, I had a hard time too.

riotspray likes this.
  8. Maverick Jul 28, 2019
    (Last edited: Jul 6, 2020)
    Maverick

Trusted

Just finished both seasons and I'm beyond words really. I'm glad this show is still on for a 3rd and final season.

Thoughts:
    - So it looks like everything is still going according to fate? Everyone tries to change things from happening but it never seems to take.
    - Seems like the last season will deal with the apocalypse BUT then there's the new Martha and her different world origin which automatically reminds me of Fringe and the possibilities.
    - I'm not so sure if I like this show exploring the multiverse idea but I'm trusting the writing a lot so far here.
    - So if Jonas goes to the multiverse I still don't see that changing fate so I'm really curious to the endgame here.

- This show is REALLY good. I was a bit hesitant at first but I'm glad I got past the foreign language (subs over dubs!) and actually liked listening to it in German especially with each actor’s delivery.
    - Glad to hear the show is coming out in 2020. The sooner the better, I can imagine re-watching the show til the end to be a phenomenal time.

Joe, coleslawed and stayillogical like this.
  9. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

Joe, Texas Flood and stayillogical like this.
  10. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

Ben Frost just dropped two tracks from the second season.

11. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Just binged the first season as a kind of Halloween adjacent choice and it’s one of my new favorite things. Loved pretty much everything about it, although I might have been infuriated by the ending if I had to wait years for more information. Can’t wait to watch S2 so I can read up on everything.

Joe and stayillogical like this.
  12. Maverick

Trusted

This show is pretty incredible. Possibly one of the best I’ve seen this year.

13. Yesss more people watching the show. S2 is also great.

14. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Ghosts was incredible, I cried through like 15 minutes of it.

Joe likes this.
  15. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Noooooo I so wanted to be wrong about who Adam was.

16. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

The reveal of why Clausen is in town was the first twist that TOTALLY got me. I knew he had to be connected to the knot somehow but I didn’t see it coming at all.

17. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Finished tonight and now it’s time to cry waiting. I already read every top post in the subreddit and looked at a bunch of family trees and theories. I am so so invested in how this story ends/begins/whatever.

Joe likes this.
  18. DooDooBird

Trusted

This is probably one of the best shows I've ever watched.

19. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Damn I gotta start

20. drewinseries

Drew

Finally got to starting this. Watched the two first episodes, really enjoyed it. Acting/filming is great.

One thing I am noticing is the audio queues are very like in your face.

21. drewinseries

Drew

All caught up. Show is fantastic.

22. Maverick

Trusted

Looking forward to the 3rd season of this. I heard it was supposed to be out this year, really hoping that’s still the case.

drewinseries likes this.
  23. drewinseries

Drew

I read somewhere sometime in June is the assumed date, but I don't there has been anything confirmed.

24. Jusscali

This shit is so fucking goid

stayillogical and drewinseries like this.
  25. Jusscali

Okay so def didn’t enjoy season two as much as one and I have to say I rolled my eyes pretty hard at the kart reveal. Not a fan of expanding the rabbit hole when so much is already left unexplained.